The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Well, i dunno anything about this. Is it a plugin or something?

It is a posing and animating 3d figures program, from smith-micro.
Scirocco front
Ok, another one. Front view this time. There's one left - back
Attached images
lfs_sc_front_web.jpg
Quote from tolas :Ok, another one. Front view this time. There's one left - back

Very nice! Don't use IMG tag. 56k users don't like that, and the forum is stretching Very nice. Is Fryrender hard to learn?
Quote from Bose321 :Don't use IMG tag. 56k users don't like that, and the forum is stretching

Sorry, that's my bad habit :P I'd say that fry is rather easy. Scene setup is much easier than Vray or Mental. Material Editor is intuitive but you have to make few materials to understand how it works. Lighting workflow is different. There is only geometry light, no directional, spots, IES, etc. Just geometry and light emitting material. Nothing hard to learn though. Basically you do everything to stick with real world objects, materials...

Here you can find some Fryrender tutorials: http://www.randomcontrol.com/i ... amp;id=145&Itemid=137

You can download demo and try making some scene.

Or you can check Indigo render - same technology but opensource. It's a bit slower but free, and works with blender

Thanks to all for previous comments, glad you like these renders
Quote from e2mustang :Happy new year artists!!! here is my last render of 2008!

Beautiful work Mustang... almost real.

Btw, there should be an Best render of the year award imo.
Those Scirocco renders are just beautiful, especially the top side. Tolas, after seeing your 1st render I couldn't resist and although my knowledge is rather limited I gave it a try on the XFR with two skins I've made for it a while ago.

The lighting of the interior is too intense and the other lights need some more work, but it doesn't look bad so far I think.
Attached images
rend_xfr_dark2_mig02_t.jpg
rend_xfr_dark2_mig03_t.jpg
Quote from FOX 1977 :Beautiful work Mustang... almost real.

thx bro!

yeah i wondered too why there wasnt.. there is a few 3d artist here...
Quote from FOX 1977 :Beautiful work Mustang... almost real.

Almost real would be then if the car is a little bit bigger and the reflections on the glass should be yellowish-orange or so And background should be lot better (quality), it has some noise and edges are not clean.

But for that Brazil is too poor. You must read tutorials and learn quite much.

http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/FZR_C4R_final.png -> for my render I did all in 3D. But I can give a shot for background render too.
Quote from migf1 :Those Scirocco renders are just beautiful, especially the top side. Tolas, after seeing your 1st render I couldn't resist and although my knowledge is rather limited I gave it a try on the XFR with two skins I've made for it a while ago.

The lighting of the interior is too intense and the other lights need some more work, but it doesn't look bad so far I think.

Thanks mate. Good work with renders and skins Interior is to bright indeed but you can easily correct this in photoshop.
Quote from okijuhans :Almost real would be then if the car is a little bit bigger and the reflections on the glass should be yellowish-orange or so And background should be lot better (quality), it has some noise and edges are not clean.

http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/FZR_C4R_final.png -> for my render I did all in 3D. But I can give a shot for background render too.

verry nice render's
First render ;)
Here's my first render guys, CC welcomed.

It's quite noisy. If it's not on purpose, it could be due to a rather big compression factor when saving it as a jpeg file.

On another note, I've finished the side views of the XFRs (for the interior lighting problem of the top views, Tolas, I decided to deal with it by decreasing the window's transparency, but I forgot to MeshSmooth the wheels)

PS. I've also updated my previous post.
Attached images
rend_xfr_dark2_mig02_s.jpg
rend_xfr_dark2_mig03_s.jpg
@SCORacer
Good start. Try making environment more dramatic. Shiny surfaces always benefit on it. HDRI maybe?

@migf1
Yep, they look much better with absorbing glass!

Here's the last one from the series. I'm exhausted. It's 4am . Damn 3d.
All images stitched here: http://zmoodel.deviantart.com/art/LFS-VW-Scirocco-108769394

Time to sleep..
Attached images
lfs_sc_back_web.jpg
Quote from okijuhans :Almost real would be then if the car is a little bit bigger and the reflections on the glass should be yellowish-orange or so And background should be lot better (quality), it has some noise and edges are not clean.

Very nice, i'm impressed. I like the color and shading. Thumbs up buddy
Quote from tolas :Here's another render of the series

If there is studio floor under the car, how can I see the underside of tyre ? I am logic-whore, sorry

Backside is nice
I think your renders are amazing tolas.
Quote from okijuhans :If there is studio floor under the car, how can I see the underside of tyre ? I am logic-whore, sorry
[snip]

Apparently there is no floor, which imho gives a nice artistic touch to the final result.

PS. Your 2 FZRs scene is beautiful!
Actually there is floor on side and top views. It's pure black and the car is placed at the edge. Some of tyres are pimped in photoshop just to give more contrast and bring up highlights
Love your work tolas .

Here's a bunch of stuff I've made recently.

Wow, looks like some nice modeling and shading. Love the F1 wheel. All of them look very accurate.
holy crap matias, that OZ rim is the shit
Quote from mogster :Love your work tolas .

Here's a bunch of stuff I've made recently.

Wow! Very nice. What renderer do you use? Could you share models?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG