The online racing simulator
Distracted? no wai
(16 posts, started )
Distracted? no wai
#2 - J@tko
/facepalm

Old, but still funny.
Lmfao, is that real? Or should I say ; 'are those real' ?
funny but fake
Quote from mutt107 :funny but fake

why would you say that? kinda hard to fake that, and it doesn't look rendered in any 3d software
i think its fake to cuz no race leader need to watch to these (.) (.) if he wanna win the race.....
it's fake because it's a commercial for the www.testofcharacter.co.uk website... thought the end of the vid would spoiler that. still funny though, and the sight of boobs is always welcome (hitting post reply before gf comes back, i'm on her laptop ^^)
interesting
'This domain name may be for sale please contact us.'
Quote from Heiko1 :i think its fake to cuz no race leader need to watch to these (.) (.) if he wanna win the race.....

he was looking for his pit board and saw the tit board.
your boobs a very old looking. mine are firm ( . Y . )
Quote from dadge :
mine are firm ( . Y . )

lmfao, with a bit of imagination, those looks real.
classic!
Quote from Smurfen :why would you say that? kinda hard to fake that, and it doesn't look rendered in any 3d software

I think its fake and staged up too lol. Simply because even a race car driver who sees that wouldn't actually spin and crash like that... He'd see it, be surprised but he wouldn't start turning the steering wheel around like that lol.

Still funny, saw it a while ago and its just as funny this time. :P
Lol, ofc is it staged up, as someone commented it probally is used in some sort of commercial.

Distracted? no wai
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG