The online racing simulator
Sledgehammer....check. Fireworks....check.
(48 posts, started )
Now lets add them together and see what happens Clicky (hint watch till the end)
lol i thought the sledgehammer would hit him
nice.
That's awesome! I know which fireworks i want, next year.
Who are those people and which institution did they escape from?

Mental.
A mate of mine found a bullet in his garage and though it would be a good idea to clamp it in a vice and hit it with an axe.

BANG ping-ping-ping etc.

Luckily it didn't hit anything important (including him).
lol i wanna try that, sad new year is gone and cant have fireworks in a long time
#9 - 5haz
Some sort of Ritual?
Quote from 5haz :Some sort of Ritual?

"It's a tradition on Carnival in the town of San Juan Of Vega (State de Guanajuato in Mexico). People hangs a large detonator in the end of a hammer and they strike it violently against a metal plate placed on the ground, for it to explode."

First time i find something useful in youtube comments
HAHAHAHAHA 1:38
HAILA HITLAR :chefsmili:clapclap:
crazy people :P
I wonder if he ever got his sledgehammer back.
"Locos Mexicanos"...
#15 - wien
Quote from Michael Denham :I wonder if he ever got his sledgehammer back.

I'm sure the emergency people will contact him once they remove it from the head of the guy it landed on.
Bwuhaha! Gonna try that with my left-overs
woah, that looks and sounds awesome!

gotta try it
#18 - 5haz
Quote from [plidex] mateo :"It's a tradition on Carnival in the town of San Juan Of Vega (State de Guanajuato in Mexico). People hangs a large detonator in the end of a hammer and they strike it violently against a metal plate placed on the ground, for it to explode."

First time i find something useful in youtube comments

Thanks.

What I wonder is who on Earth came up with the tradition in the first place.
Are you people seriously wanting to copy this ridiculous and dangerous nonsense or are you just saying that to be "cool"?
#20 - wien
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you people seriously wanting to copy this ridiculous and dangerous nonsense or are you just saying that to be "cool"?

Shhh, let Darwin do his magic.
#21 - 5haz
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you people seriously wanting to copy this ridiculous and dangerous nonsense or are you just saying that to be "cool"?

Are you seriously so bothered about it, or are you just saying this to sound original and "cool"?

They're only joking, get over it.

What makes me wonder is how it came about, odd to think one day someoen suddenly said, "It would be really fun to strap explosives to hammers and smash them into the ground", pyromania? Or whatever is the equivalent of pyromania but for exploding things.
Quote from 5haz :Are you seriously so bothered about it, or are you just saying this to sound original and "cool"?

They're only joking, get over it.

What makes me wonder is how it came about, odd to think one day someoen suddenly said, "It would be really fun to strap explosives to hammers and smash them into the ground", pyromania? Or whatever is the equivalent of pyromania but for exploding things.

im not joking, that looks like fun, just little less fireworks so its safer
#23 - 5haz
Quote from batteryy :im not joking, that looks like fun, just little less fireworks so its safer

I dont think letting off an explosion a few feet from your face can ever be called 'safer' no matter how little the bang. I really wouldn't if I were you, I do hope you're joking.
lol its something ide love to do if i knew i wouldnt be killed doing it, which i probably would be
That's mentall

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG