The online racing simulator
I have been here since 2000
(67 posts, closed, started )
Well look at one thing, I am not new I can also give you a free service for driving lessons on LFS so if you want to learn please do contact me on LFS I will be now checking daily so watch for me to be online on LFS Servers and LFS Forum.

Kind Regards
(The Stig)
Driving lessons?
Free Service?
Whagh?
Thanks but I'll pass.
Yes, thought some people would say that but you know still driving lessons are aviable all the time from me.
#5 - bbman
Quote from (The Stig) :Well look at one thing, I am not new I can also give you a free service for driving lessons on LFS so if you want to learn please do contact me on LFS I will be now checking daily so watch for me to be online on LFS Servers and LFS Forum.

Kind Regards
(The Stig)

Right, you've been with LfS since 2000 when it was first released in 2003...
CRACKER!! lol kidding, but i think hes been here so long hes forgotten...
I guess the join date is wrong then. Good job making another "new players say hi here" thread, one really wasn't near enough.
(The Stig)
S2 licensed

WOW... How could you had resisted the urge to register in the forum for all these years? Thats amazing!
Quote from (The Stig) :Well look at one thing, I am not new I can also give you a free service for driving lessons on LFS so if you want to learn please do contact me on LFS I will be now checking daily so watch for me to be online on LFS Servers and LFS Forum.

Kind Regards
(The Stig)

is this the same (the stig) that couldn't make a single lap in b-n-j 2day?
if so, sign me up.
Well I can, do a lap I am also a person who is on LFS more then anybody because I am on it all day everyday.

Kind Regards
(The Stig)

Reminding you that that date was when I got S2.
May I suggest you get someone to give you "life" lessons.

Time spent on LFS =/= being good.

Btw, LFS forum registrations are automatically generated when you get a LFS account.

I first registered in 2005, when I bought S1 (Was only S1 at the time), but had played for a year or so on demo, because I was like 14 and stupid at the time.

You can't have been playing since 2000 since LFS wasn't even around then, so quit the BS'ing.
i thought i went on enough time in a day??? all day everyday? get a life!

i know lfs is brilliant but im 15 and i dont spend all my life on it? even i have a life off the computer...

and i think everyone who gets lfs can drive... otherwise they would'nt buy it

drift skool UK on the other hand teaches people to drift - now i know some people cannot do that because of the interest i have had in it...
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :i thought i went on enough time in a day??? all day everyday? get a life!

i know lfs is brilliant but im 15 and i dont spend all my life on it? even i have a life off the computer...

and i think everyone who gets lfs can drive... otherwise they would'nt buy it

drift skool UK on the other hand teaches people to drift - now i know some people cannot do that because of the interest i have had in it...

But if he plays everyday, then he plays everyday

and I think there is NOT the everyone who can drive in LFS, My friend tried first time LFS and bought S2 at almost same time when he noticed that this game would be awesome, he cannot drive well but he enjoys to test LFS and being specating sometimes.

I know, very wierd tho
Who are you kidding?, you havn't been here since 2000, LFS was only released on the 13th Of July, 2003. (correct me if im wrong?).
Although I suppose driving lessons would be ideal for beginners, but thats only if your an experienced driver, which by the looks of it.. your not.

Also, if you DO play LFS "all day everyday" I suggest you get some sort of a life.
Read it again everyone.

He's been here since 2000. That's 8pm. So coming up to (at the time of writing) 22 hours!

Yet he magically posted an hour and a half before that, so maybe it's actually 22+24 = 46 hours now.
#18 - halo

Kind Regards
(The Stig)

Thanks for kindly offer.

Somehow I remember Lerts..I dont know why
Can I nominate him for "Most Retarded Forum Member. Ever"?
What the hell?

Quote from tisy0 :LFS was only released on the 13th Of July, 2003. (correct me if im wrong?).

Actually the first demos were in 2002.
Maybe when he says he has been 'here' since 2000 he means he is 9 years old.
That's enough, everyone. I'm sure we've all got the point by now.

Clearly the OP means no harm so I can't see the point in continuously having a go at him, unless you're actually trying to win the LFS Forum Most Intimidating Forum Personality award. How about aiming for winning this award instead? :doh:
Quote from felplacerad :That's enough, everyone. I'm sure we've all got the point by now.

Clearly the OP means no harm so I can't see the point in continuously having a go at him, unless you're actually trying to win the LFS Forum Most Intimidating Forum Personality award. How about aiming for winning this award instead? :doh:

its not to be an *** but he almost failed since his first post ....

but yes its not a reason to use an hammer and use it on his head like this ( :uglyhamme )
Quote from felplacerad :That's enough, everyone. I'm sure we've all got the point by now.

Maybe - But then again, what's the point in blatantly lying?
#25 - halo
If someone comes and say that he can teach ppl how to drive without backing up his claim with convincing proofs, its normal to have some reactions. He may think he can but with lfsw statistics he have, its not likely ppl gonna believe him.
This thread is closed

(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG