The online racing simulator
oooo midnight. I don't see no patch though
they're finishing??:woohoo::bowdown: :lfs:
hopefully they're uploading the page :s
im actually not surprised, if they were going to release it, they would have done it earlier today; but im sure that scawen isnt even home today, im sure hes at his parents or at his wive's parents with their son having a big easter party
Quote from XCNuse :i know who took it

kidcodea did.. its his work, i can tell, i know his work, i have a picture that is almost exactly the same from him but its of aston

yes it is a bug that still remains in some places, but most of it was fixed

now.. until someone here with the latest version of S2 can recreate that picture angle.. exactly then.. my point is a proven

Why don't you go and do it. I did it hours ago, but did not bother to snap a screen shot. Your point is not proven. You may be right, but just because it looks like a similar picture that you have that Kid did, does NOT prove your point. Why don't you post that picture?
Quote from XCNuse :i know who took it

kidcodea did.. its his work, i can tell, i know his work, i have a picture that is almost exactly the same from him but its of aston

yes it is a bug that still remains in some places, but most of it was fixed

now.. until someone here with the latest version of S2 can recreate that picture angle.. exactly then.. my point is a proven

We're able to get pretty close to the same.
Attached images
Untitled-2 copy.jpg
Quote :im actually not surprised, if they were going to release it, they would have done it earlier today; but im sure that scawen isnt even home today, im sure hes at his parents or at his wive's parents with their son having a big easter party

agreed. Either it's released today or nothing is released 4 easter.
i cant do it because i know i cant recreate that exact same picture without increasign fov to as high as it can go.. thats not what that screenshot is.. that screenshot has a low FOV.. the one net just posted here has a huge FOV

had to resize his picture to about 25% of its original size (maybe smaller, its a huuuuuuuuge picture) [hope you dont mind kid]
Attached images
aston (Small).bmp
Quote from Vendetta :

That actually made me burst out in laughter
Rappa, it's midnight in England.

The Guru thing could be their teaser for the surprise, while the rest of next week is the second half of the updates..
I think that's as long as it could go.
Quote :had to resize his picture to about 25% of its original size (maybe smaller, its a huuuuuuuuge picture) [hope you dont mind kid]

so big it won't fit the screen.

Quote :Rappa, it's midnight in England.

7:10 here.
Whoa, finally caught up with the whole thread, man that was hard work.

Can't help but notice the nlack of an update though. Goddamn. D'ah well.
12 past midnight actually
Quote :sing with me boys...

i can't sing.:bowdown::lfs:
England is where someone called Scawen lives...
Quote from XCNuse :i cant do it because i know i cant recreate that exact same picture without increasign fov to as high as it can go.. thats not what that screenshot is.. that screenshot has a low FOV.. the one net just posted here has a huge FOV

had to resize his picture to about 25% of its original size (maybe smaller, its a huuuuuuuuge picture) [hope you dont mind kid]

Guess you should have written your post on the last page a little closer to what you meant..."it was a bug that you could go up really high with the camera in shift-u mode"

You just said we couldn't get up that high, but we can. And now you bring in the FOV.
Quote from Breizh :England is where someone called Scawen lives...

Is it? I thought he was over in Denmark or something . . . . Anyway. Remeber we're on BST atm not GMT. So it's actually 11.00. Or is it 1.00 . . Spring forward . . . Fall back. **** it, 12.00 ain't the right time anyhoo. Well it is, because it's the time here, but it's not like real time or anything. I think it's relative, or relativly pointless. Which is what this aimless ramble through British chronological sensibilities is rapidly turning into . . . . Did you know there was also Hampton Court Time. It was set half an hour too slow so one of our jolly kings could have more time to shoot. True.
well.. for most people that take pictures (even just in LFS), they would understand what i mean..

i know you can go up that high if you use the 'helicopter' view.. but thats.. not what that is
Xcnuse, im sure the devs have a tool or whatever so they can limitlessy move the shift + u camera...
I understand what you mean now that you have your point cleared up. You're saying we can't create that image EXACTLY, and that would be correct. I was just going off your initial point saying going that high up was a bug in older versions.
Quote from XCNuse :i cant do it because i know i cant recreate that exact same picture without increasign fov to as high as it can go.. thats not what that screenshot is.. that screenshot has a low FOV.. the one net just posted here has a huge FOV

Can you upload that file in .psd ? I wanna scale it down for a background for my dual screen setup.. or can you jpg it in 2560*1024? ( with crop? )

thx
Do you seriously think the devs have the same limits or even that they can't render outside LFS?
New Dashboard...question
Hi LFS-World!

I wonder about the Dashboard-Screenshot on the right side of day three:

It says "fuel 124,5" !!??

Isn´t the max 100% so far, meaning that I never saw a liter-display
of the gasoline-amount loaded...

Has somebody noticed that before?
What does it mean, or am I thinking wrong on that one?

Greetings, Z30 Dandy Dust
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG