The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
Caterham Superlight R500
Any chance of the skin converted for the LX6?
Thanks for the comments. I did download the Se7en grill but for some reason it didn't show up in the game.

I will the convert the skin to LX6 now.
LX6 Superlight R500
Thanks a lot
i also made the caterham r500 skin
nice skin there tom mine is practically the same just with extra grills and the petrol cap and stuff.
just finished it
let me no what u think.
Attached images
LX6_CaterhamR500.jpg
Its a good try

Have you viewed the car in the viewer or in game, because the logos by the indicators are hidden by the vent, also the one on the boot is very low res and very hard to read.

Try using this logo but editing the '3' to a '5'.
Attached images
R300Logo.jpg
yer u are right, is it possible (u r a better skinner! ) that u could just add some of the things i have on my skin onto urs and re-release it/ like the diffuser and the petrol cap, stuff like that?
thanks if u can !
LX6 R500 mk2
I have added the fuel filler cap, central bonet vent and the fuel tank protection plate at the back. I tried it with the other bonet vents and carbon air filter cover, but they didn't look right.
Attached images
LX6_R500mk2.jpg
S3R LX4:
Hi all, this is my first 'proper' skin i have made for LFS, but i have done some skinning for rFactor.

Hope you like it, i also have a version where the orange is replaced by limegreen

Let me know what you think.
Attached images
LX6_Werner.jpg
I like it. One thing you could do is make a version where the orange is white, and then the color can be changed using the in-game sliders.
Quote from WernerNoorlander :Hi all, this is my first 'proper' skin i have made for LFS, but i have done some skinning for rFactor.

Hope you like it, i also have a version where the orange is replaced by limegreen

Nice
Quote from WernerNoorlander :Hi all, this is my first 'proper' skin i have made for LFS, but i have done some skinning for rFactor.

I would like the lime green one please.
Here´s a new one from me.
I hope you like it.
comments are welcome.

Skinfile
Quote from tom0507 :I have added the fuel filler cap, central bonet vent and the fuel tank protection plate at the back. I tried it with the other bonet vents and carbon air filter cover, but they didn't look right.

I really like this skin and would like to refine it a bit adding some further details ... am I allowed to post the result?
Definitely, go ahead smove
Here it is. Let's see who spots all the little details ...
Attached images
LX6_R500mk3.jpg
something i made wen i was borerd...
Attached images
TPB lx6.jpg

Very patriotic, I like it. Same design I use in iRacing. (Orange or Red/White/Blue)
My latest creation.
For personal use of course mainly for the Conecpt Lx Racing event going on

Thanks to Bean0 for the render
Attached images
adamlx6.png
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
Quote from adamlfs :My latest creation.
For personal use of course mainly for the Conecpt Lx Racing event going on

Thanks to Bean0 for the render

That's an awesome skin, the details are very good shame it's private