The online racing simulator
Design work
(49 posts, started )
Design work
I just finished for my car XRT INTERIOR. So my friend told me that you could send this to database and I'm thinking about it but I don't know if you like this because I was creating for my car skin so I don't think that all people will like this. So I need your opinions about this work http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/b/b5/Design.JPG There is image with my name and (S) letter so if you like this design I will remove those and will share with you guys. Maybe you have some ideas what can I improve. As you can see I replaced radio interior with carbon now It looks more like XRGT and the doors looks more comfort than before I think:magnify: and other suff.

#2 - wikis
dude, wtf are you doing here
#3 - Danas
I think your doing it wrong.
#4 - R.G.
The fail is strong in you, young one.
if your saying I'm doing wrong or bad so please tell me whats exactly wrong!
I said please don't just ignore this work... please comment what is wrong what I can change or something because now I don't understand nothing...
wrong way.. fail
Uber ricer !!!
THIS IS LITHUANIA CHANNEL :d?
#9 - Danas
First of all you should turn up your graphics settings when your taking pictures, because i cant see if the interior modification is good quality or bad. Second of all i dont thinks its a good idea to make green turn signals and blue stop lights and NOS stickers etc. The default interior looks much better

P.S eik tu nahuj tu paziurek koki cia suda padarei.

P.S wrong section to post in the first place
Quote from Danas :First of all you should turn up your graphics settings when your taking pictures, because i cant see if the interior modification is good quality or bad. Second of all i dont thinks its a good idea to make green turn signals and blue stop lights and NOS stickers etc. The default interior looks much better

P.S eik tu nahuj tu paziurek koki cia suda padarei.

Ok thanks for advice and I don't think that it's a big deal with lights i'ts a race car...
And the interior modification quality is the same

So where do I HAVE TO POST :d? Don't you see that I'm new here ?
Quote from DK3X7MJ :if your saying I'm doing wrong or bad so please tell me whats exactly wrong!
I said please don't just ignore this work... please comment what is wrong what I can change or something because now I don't understand nothing...

What's wrong? What's the matter with you, pydar? You're disgracing the lithuanians' name here by posting your uber rice junk and stupid immature questions, pydar. Go get an audi 100....., pydar. No offence.
Quote from wikis :What's wrong? What's the matter with you, pydar? You're disgracing the lithuanian's name here by posting your uber rice junk and stupid immature questions, pydar. Go get an audi 100....., pydar. No offence.

Ok pydar
That was TOTALY S*** !!! :doh: What the f*** are you thinking about ?

P.S. Loxas dar cia padeliok tokias nesamones... :chairs:
thats quite nice...
Err I think you meant to say "quite rice" lol
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Err I think you meant to say "quite rice" lol

oppps, yeh my bad. sorry the n and the r are next to eachother on my keyboard.
Sorry guy , you're on wrong way :|

Eh vyrai ,ypač sante , Gerbk savą , kad ir kokį šudą padarė
Ei nahuj loxas

Rly, that's worst mod i even seen.
Wait, just kidding. NoS Sticker gives you 250 HP, so this is BEST mod ever!

Ricer-boy eat more rices kg's than their cars can go KM/h

Sorry for bad english
OUFCKUSHITOMFG!!111

Megarice.
Lol this is hilarious omg im about to fall of my chair with laughter hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote from harjun :Lol this is hilarious omg im about to fall of my chair with laughter hahahahahaha

ha ha. very funny indeed.

Give the guy a break.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :ha ha. very funny indeed.

Give the guy a break.

yeh i know, i was being sarcastic Takumi.
I don't see whats worng with his car, thats why i said it's quite nice.

Design work
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG