What was the photoshop in that case?
What are you waiting for guys? Dont you know that famous poem by Robert Frost?

Nothing Gold Can Stay
Nature's green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold cant stay.

-Robert Frost

My favorite poem.
Quote from MarioX :those are support poles for brake markers and always were there... illepall

:doh: so they are, my bad, from that angle they look higher than the support poles for the markers
Isn't the picture of the XFR on the front page photoshopped?
Quote from dUmAsS :yes they have, they did for the xmas 2004 update, just before we got the mrt

(damn, edit buttons not working)

it was the 2003 update

That's a Kid picture, seen it on his site.
seems like there won't be a update today.
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute"
but who needs a minute in blackwood ?

intriging question, a fast car maybie(FO8 WR almost)...
Damn, ive been drinking and i'm dead tired, yet I cant go to sleep, I smell something special....(hope its not the beer lol).
BOOOO *Throws tomato*
Quote from vtx :Damn, ive been drinking and i'm dead tired, yet I cant go to sleep, I smell something special....(hope its not the beer lol).

Please. Do not, and I mean DO NOT make something like your avatar again! If that is you..
Quote from Mc21 :Please. Do not, and I mean DO NOT make something like your avatar again! If that is you..

ROFL, That's me yes, And boy, Ive got even worse pics illepall
gotta go to bed ;] sleep :0 cyaaaaa tomorrow
it seems...
... that not many still believe that we gonna get the new daily update today (as the mega-growth of this thread had decreased) so let's admit it
p.s. it's almost midnight here - night meal time
Quote from Mc21 :Please. Do not, and I mean DO NOT make something like your avatar again! If that is you..

was about to say the sameillepall
well i am staying up untill 12:15 and see if anything happens, i am mad at the devs today for not making a day 6 update and just secretly on the sly sliding in a new fo8 cockpit and then making the blackwood pic with those strange sentences.. atleast they could have made day 6 update and then just say something about the patch of what they have been up to.

grrrrrr
Can't be true.. or can it? :cry:
Dont you guys smell it? I wouldnt go to bed if I where you illepall
Quote from vtx :Damn, ive been drinking and i'm dead tired, yet I cant go to sleep, I smell something special....(hope its not the beer lol).

O God Barry seems you have also fallen for the crazy avatar trick hey ? ..LOL
Only 3:52PM over here So if they do release info at like 3 in the morning(in whatever timezone you guys are in), I'll be around to see it.
Maybe mignight Victor's time we get patch?

Same time zone NetDemon =D=D
Question is whether I can be bothered faffing around with slow downloads in the early hours of the morning. I'm still knackered from Snett yesterday despite 14 hours of sleep last night.
Quote from noemfie :O God Barry seems you have also fallen for the crazy avatar trick hey ? ..LOL

Yeah hahaha, welcome to this crazy threath dude

Now its your turn, please quickly change your avatar before the patch is released illepall
he has no midnight, hes a machine!!!!

edit* by midnight not many people will be here for the patch release and the devs would want as many people to have it as possible so i am thinking tomorrow around 6pm where everyone is up in most timezones and can be surprised by the patch....
Quote :Most users ever online was 460, 12th August 2005 at 15:12.

I'm surprised this hasn't been beaten yesterday or today.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG