The online racing simulator
Whether To Buy?......
(12 posts, started )
Whether To Buy?......
Hi Guys n Girls....

Ive just started LFS made an account downloaded the Free Demo and everything. It is an excellent sim, but i dont know whether to buy the full license?

Can somebody help me?

I would like to know what does the full game hold for me except more cars and tracks.

Can i change the lights? interiors? rims? steering wheels?

Thanks in advance
Scribble-1990 (chris)
You can't change the lights (well it an unofficial addon, dunno if its illegal or not) Interior can be changed, and rims cant, from the driving side of things, its absoloutly amazing, buy it, its worth it
Quote from Scribble-1990 :Hi Guys n Girls....

Ive just started LFS made an account downloaded the Free Demo and everything. It is an excellent sim, but i dont know whether to buy the full license?

Can somebody help me?

I would like to know what does the full game hold for me except more cars and tracks.

Can i change the lights? interiors? rims? steering wheels?

Thanks in advance
Scribble-1990 (chris)

All you get with the license is more cars and tracks, more servers to choose from and cleaner and better racing.

Keep in mind that this is a racing simulator. It isn't NFS Underground. So no, you can not change rim styles, tint your windows, add bodykits, spoilers, neon, nos.... Nothing of the kind. If you're looking for those things then LFS isn't for you.

There are a number of "add-ons" in the add-on section that change the headlights/taillights/whatever of the cars, small things to make cars look better, but nothing too drastic.
Quote from obsolum :All you get with the license is more cars and tracks, more servers to choose from and cleaner and better racing.

Keep in mind that this is a racing simulator. It isn't NFS Underground. So no, you can not change rim styles, tint your windows, add bodykits, spoilers, neon, nos.... Nothing of the kind. If you're looking for those things then LFS isn't for you.

There are a number of "add-ons" in the add-on section that change the headlights/taillights/whatever of the cars, small things to make cars look better, but nothing too drastic.

Cheers, i no this aint NFS lol i prefer simulators. Ive been playing Forza Motorsport 2 And GT on the ps3 for a while. I got told by a friend LFS owns and i was like LFS??? :S whats that.
Just got it today and its amazing, but im still not sure on buying the whole thing :/
#5 - Gunn
LFS saved my marriage, cured my cancer, and washed my dog. It's one helluva sim.
Quote from Scribble-1990 :Cheers, i no this aint NFS lol i prefer simulators. Ive been playing Forza Motorsport 2 And GT on the ps3 for a while. I got told by a friend LFS owns and i was like LFS??? :S whats that.
Just got it today and its amazing, but im still not sure on buying the whole thing :/

Buy it.
You wont regret it, closest racing (especially in legaues) ive ever had.
Its so much fun.
I've been playing LFS since the first demo in 2002 and I'm not bored of it yet!
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from Gunn :LFS saved my marriage, cured my cancer, and washed my dog. It's one helluva sim.

oh really?
Quote from Scribble-1990 :Cheers, i no this aint NFS lol i prefer simulators. Ive been playing Forza Motorsport 2 And GT on the ps3 for a while. I got told by a friend LFS owns and i was like LFS??? :S whats that.

how long have you played forza?

multiply this time with like 5 and you get the time you`ll spend at least in lfs
#10 - senn
LFS > Forza2.

I have both, played F2 for the first time in about 6 months today, now i remember why i stopped playing it
It took me 4-5 years until I decide to buy full game
so don't waste your time like I did and ask your mom for £24
Quote from Gunn :LFS saved my marriage, cured my cancer, and washed my dog. It's one helluva sim.

So it was you who stole my girlfriend, cut in the queue to chemotherapy and used all my carwash credits.

Whether To Buy?......
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG