The online racing simulator
A slower formula type car
(9 posts, started )
Am I the only person who would like something like a formula ford or formula vee? They would make great practice for the useless drivers (like me) for open wheelers.
How much power do they have then? FOX has only 140bhp. Much less and it wouldn't move!
FOX is a good trainer car, can be driven at a decent pace, or at a face pace. Anything slower would just matchup close to the MRT.
Certainly there's room for Formula Ford-alike. In fact, I'd rather see one of those than any other wing-equipped Formula car.
You can't cover all areas of motor-racing if the only wingless single-seater in the game is an autox car with a bike engine and ultra-short wheelbase.
Yeup a formula ford would slot in very well in the game
no or minimal downforce, and unlike the MRT5 the FF has reverse, 4 gears right, and a much longer & wider wheel base. it would make for the great racing we see already i thin k in FF
the mrt is slow enough, if not, the fox is fine. both cars will do me just fine, and thats that.
A formula ford type would be great. Or may be something like this without aero (but heavier than a mrt).
#8 - ajp71
It is not true to say that modern Formula Fords do not have any downforce they produce a good deal of downforce with the shape of their sidepods (this is why they run with much larger sidepods than other small single seaters).

I would quite like to see 140 bhpish winged single seaters, they are closely matched IRL with more powerful (155 bhpish) Formula Fords, obvioulsy this is very track dependant.

Quote from Bob Smith :FOX has only 140bhp.

190 bhp actually, it's by no means a slow single seater begining to get into the very fast F3 and above speeds, no road car will touch a Formula Renault (FOX).
Meh, bhp, kW, one gets confused!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG