The online racing simulator
The Blackwood forest guru
(127 posts, started )
Quote from ORION :Hmm more info from the guru

http://www.liveforspeed.net/guru.html

the image is named "geniusloci.jpg"

interesting

Not sure exactly where you guys got that "it's a car" idea from...
Certainly that pic tells me fog.
Quote from Nick_ll :Not sure exactly where you guys got that "it's a car" idea from...
Certainly that pic tells me fog.

Thats not fog thats mist

SD.
#53 - Jakg
it says "who needs a minute for blackwood"
and this sounds a lot like a fast car, like LX8 for example
this is so mysterious.
Quote from ORION :it says "who needs a minute for blackwood"
and this sounds a lot like a fast car, like LX8 for example

lol, the LX8 won't be faster then the FO8, never.
Then what could it be?

RaceAbout GTR perhaps?
Well a RAC GTR would be in the GTR class, so it shouldnt be faster either.
The new car must be REALLY fast...
Do you know something we dont, Orion?

I bet its gonna be some kind of prototype. Maybe Lemans alike, maybe Group C, but definitely a prototype.
i thnik there is nothing special gona be apart from what we already know and the devs are prob laughing behind theire computers atm, get a grip everyone
Or MAYBE they're adding a car so slow, that one minute in Blackwood is meaningless, because the laptimes with that car is measured in hours, maybe days...?

But seriously, we're not having a new car. Devs just have a really crooked sense of humor.
Quote from MyBoss :this is so mysterious.

And funny...
Quote from VecTreX :And funny...

oh hush you omniscient beta tester
i found this in the anagram thing "DRAG CLUB UK WOO" lol maybe a new drag racing track? or something my name is an anagram of evil try and guess what it is lol
#65 - shim
a le mans car?
How about this: "who needs a minute in blackwood?" means that with new tyre and aero physics fixes lap times will be slower and we will NEVER go under a minute in Blackwood?
#67 - DeeS
Quote from Misko :How about this: "who needs a minute in blackwood?" means that with new tyre and aero physics fixes lap times will be slower and we will NEVER go under a minute in Blackwood?

that's good point !!
#68 - AJS
Quote from Misko :How about this: "who needs a minute in blackwood?" means that with new tyre and aero physics fixes lap times will be slower and we will NEVER go under a minute in Blackwood?

How about this : Remove T1 chicane and enlighten yourself with some neons and kill the guru in under one minute illepall

That makes as much sense as any of the other posts.
This is a great example of a million monkeys at a million typewriters never getting it right
is new UFR?twin turbo UFR
i think that it means the update is ready but they arent gonna release it
Quote from Cipher :i think that it means the update is ready but they arent gonna release it

Either this, or another 2 theories:
They make an exception for today's update because they want to celebrate easter with their families, or
We get a new BL config or just updated detail on Blackwood...

But I like the light-theory...
And when coupled with a foggy pic of Blackwood, the new and exciting feature they've been experimenting with might be variable track temperatures and grip on and off the racing line? That racing groove is already in LFS from very beginning, its generated in real time. Only thing it needs is to affect grip and be synchronised with the host so that everyone gets the same track conditions on join. Does that sound like a plausible new feature to be the surprise? It fits with "who needs a minute" and other quote "better waste a minute..." also implies patience, either for the release of the patch or on the track.

I love this riddle. It kinda made an adventure game out of LFS sites. Seems like patch won't be out until we solve it.
its better be fooling around but make the right decisions... than give your life away just by one simple mistake
Quote from XCNuse :its better be fooling around but make the right decisions... than give your life away just by one simple mistake

If you get off the line you can spinn in flames right!? :O

The Blackwood forest guru
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG