The online racing simulator
What's the new server ?? Can't find it
(FM) + [NDR] Event

Copy and past the name into LFS
I had great fun racing so thanks to deko and NDR for putting it on. The decision on how to restart the race was a near impossible decision. Not sure if you made the right choice, but I don't know what I would have done in the same situation tbh so hats off to deko for staying calm and continuing with the event, despite the horrific whining of certain racers.
good races, 6th ans 3rd.

sorry to Russel for ass raping him, and shaun was being a d!ckhead again > i saw him taking someone out infront of me.

the rest of the racers were very clean thanks for racing
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I had great fun racing so thanks to deko and NDR for putting it on. The decision on how to restart the race was a near impossible decision. Not sure if you made the right choice, but I don't know what I would have done in the same situation tbh so hats off to deko for staying calm and continuing with the event, despite the horrific whining of certain racers.

+1

Finished 4th in both races so I'm quite happy. Racing was very clean. Looking forward to the next event. We will have teh decision there, de Souza.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I had great fun racing so thanks to deko and NDR for putting it on. The decision on how to restart the race was a near impossible decision. Not sure if you made the right choice, but I don't know what I would have done in the same situation tbh so hats off to deko for staying calm and continuing with the event, despite the horrific whining of certain racers.

No matter what, there's a way that someone will find something wrong in that.

After I've had food and a break, I might bother to post my logic if I can even remember it.

d
Quote from zeugnimod :Looking forward to the next event.

:hide:

Who said there'd be another one?

BTW TYVM for the server My3id, even if it did break

EDIT:
Quote from dekojester :No matter what, there's a way that someone will find something wrong in that.

Exactly.
Quote from J@tko :
BTW TYVM for the server My3id, even if it did break

Yes, thank you even though that was the reason for the event to fail
For those who are interested i'm uploading the replay but it will take some time (25mo+8mo).

You can find them Here
MOAR!!!

DO WANT pl0x!
Quote from shadow2kx :For those who are interested i'm uploading the replay but it will take some time (25mo+8mo).

Deko will have the replay package uploaded by tommorrow anyway, which will have Both qualifying sessions, and both races.

But upload away, because I wanna see the T1 incident before I go to bed
Quote from JO53PHS :Deko will have the replay package uploaded by tommorrow anyway, which will have Both qualifying sessions, and both races.

But upload away, because I wanna see the T1 incident before I go to bed

It's done, i saw T1. Quiet nice
Things weren't as good this time for me. Small bumps here and there at the begining, plus some stuttering (damn win update), plus early damage due to trying to avoid some tyres in the chicane and hitting the wall causing understeer.

That put me in a great battle with Jack (the McIntyre one), Zeug and Predrag that last for a loooooong time... Seemed like no matter how hard I pushed and pulled away, they were there again haunting me at no time.
At this point I must apologize for the contact with Predrag... I was drafting him and he took the outside line after the s/f line, so I went on the inside. But suddenly his car appeared right where I was trying to go, tried to brake but it was too late. I blame lag. (I believe Zeug was behind me at this point so he should have had a better view)

After this I managed to catch and pass Zeug and Jack again, and build some safe gap untill the pit... wich was catastrophic! Fist I missed the spot, and then it took almost a minute to fix the damage and change tyres...

Got back behind Niall Murray (took over from Jack) and Zeug. I was pushing like hell at this point, and managed to pass Niall after some laps chasing him. I knew it was impossible to catch Zeug (gap was almost 40s). It came down to around 30s, and then the server died. :P

Edit - forgot to say two things...
1 - STD drivers were ok. Some were watching their mirrors closely and some not so much. A few (blue XRG with no skin comes to mind) were very undecided what to do when we were lapping, but no major problems.
2 - It's tied with Mr. Seidler now, we're gonna need another one!
Quote from de Souza :
1 - STD drivers were ok. Some were watching their mirrors closely and some not so much. A few (blue XRG with no skin comes to mind) were very undecided what to do when we were lapping, but no major problems.

I personally did my best to let the TBOs thru... held my line on straights and left the inside clear on most corners

Btw, Who wants a UF1 endurace? I do
Quote from JO53PHS :Btw, Who wants a UF1 endurace? I do

Only if its on FE Rallyx Green...

go and ask in the UF Racers Club

UF1@AS1(R) sounds good if you ask me.
+1 to zig.

I never say +1 but this needs it.
Quote from zeugnimod :UF1@AS1(R) sounds good if you ask me.

Hmmm, I think I have a plan

BTW I think the next event will have to be Easter-Time
Quote from J@tko :BTW I think the next event will have to be Easter-Time

Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

It remains something special like that. Better have a race like this every ~3 months with a full grid than every 3 weeks with 15 or 20 cars.
I think for the next event, it should be kept to 1 class only..or even 1 car.

I vote RAC at blackwood rev or smth :-)
Quote from niall09 :I vote RAC at blackwood rev or smth :-)

I hope you enjoy racing for 2 hours on your own
FBM and FOX/FE3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG