The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :Good idea! Plus i have nearly finished a skin, which has OM on it, and if tim thinks im re photoshopping the whole car then sorry, but no. By the way weed has made a very good server, just to be slightly more on topic. :hide:

Look at my care face.

Ofc he has made a very good server, one of the best in LFS.
Although he banned me for nothing etc ... He banned another guy when he was being sarcastic (our last team skin maker).
What is wrong with you!?
We have a deal which u didnt stick too. We talked that i make layouts and i host and u do the om forum and be active on forum and help newbies!!! I seen u on server only tvice and u didnt do the the forum too. Thats why i dint whant u in my club no more. And now when i see how patetic u are, I dont want too see u on server which i host, not you!!!! Start your own team with same name if u like, just leave us alone.
Look there is always a reason who banned who... why do you give a damn bout who he banned... its his server... he can even ban me and i wouldnt give a damn!
Quote from Ales_M :We have a deal which u didnt stick too. We talked that i make layouts and i host and u do the om forum and be active on forum and help newbies!!! I seen u on forum only tvice and u didnt do the the forum too. Thats why i dint whant u in my club no more. And now when i see hoe patetic u are and dont want too see u on server which i host, not you!!!! Start your own team with same name if u like, just leave us alone.

1. I wasnt online for like 3 days due to IRL issues
2. I was working on a frickin' website layout when you were like "You don't need to do that". Making a nice website doesn't take 20 minutes you know?
3. So if I was on forums twice? Noone was posting anyhow.
4. It's not a club, we made a team.
5. Why should I start a new team? I have Offroad Madness.
No you don't.... oh who cares anyway.:doh:
I don't what?

And one more thing Ales: You wanted me to be online every little hour I have in my life, but I do have friends too you know?
He does too so what
We all do...
We get online when we can ....
Stop being an ass and go away
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I don't what?

And one more thing Ales: You wanted me to be online every little hour I have in my life, but I do have friends too you know?

Then pls start a team with your friends, just leave us alone.

EDIT: I unban you. You can join the server, but your not welcome in club no more.
Quote from Ales_M :Then pls start a team with your friends, just leave us alone.

None of my IRL friends is playing LFS.

I might stay here just to bother you.
Ur outcome is a jackass excuse my expression but you really are
Ur unbanned from the server just so you stop crying to us
I for one don't mind where you are, or arent tim. It seemed to be that you were the one getting upset.
Who me ? Nah i wasnt getting upset...

Oh come on. Internets are serious business, but that doesn't mean you should fight here.
Quote from HighRoad :Who me ? Nah i wasnt getting upset...

Nah, not you, i meant tim j. He needs to chill, it is only a game after all.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :1. I wasnt online for like 3 days due to IRL issues
2. I was working on a frickin' website layout when you were like "You don't need to do that". Making a nice website doesn't take 20 minutes you know?
3. So if I was on forums twice? Noone was posting anyhow.
4. It's not a club, we made a team.
5. Why should I start a new team? I have Offroad Madness.

I won't bother to reply on the first four "facts" if you can call them that.
But this fifth is.... "5. Why should I start a new team? I have Offroad Madness." - You don't seam to have it if you got banned from it, and are not welcome at all in the team / club call it whatever you want. I own a Ferrari factory its just i have nothing to do with it, no really!

Quote from Tim_J_23 :I don't what?

Go on then run along with your friends you talk so much about, don't come here and moan like some 5year old kid....

Happy new year all the best regards from me. Take care !
this thread gave me a good laugh
Just ignore him guys.
I just have read the thread to the end as one guy gave me the link. To tell you honestly I got to understand what that guy is from one single thread. I might be a friend of Weed but this has nothing to do with my thoughts. If I were Weed I'd ban him from the server for 999 days and never unban him. Tbh, Tim you and weed had it all(as much as you can have with a team/club) and you failed so now as much as I can explain it to myself I'm thinking that you are jealous what Weed accomplished and you're trying to ruin it so noone has it but to tell the truth.... Everyone except you are on Weed's side so maybe think what are you doing wrong. Sorry if you feal insulted or harmed from my post but thats what I think.

I think that this thread should soon be closed so no more dumb/insulting or even vulgar posts are made(I know my post wasn't nice either buut I felt like i have to say that). Keep up the good work OM.
Friend of mine asks if you could post the layout? he cant speak english so im asking for him
Quote from Echo51 :Friend of mine asks if you could post the layout? he cant speak english so im asking for him

Haha, nice try. (sorry, if it's actually true ;-))
I have to say, I haven't heard that one before. 10/10 for originality
*wonders if he missed a post*

Offroad Trails Challenge Server
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG