(53 posts, started )

Poll : Old or New?

Closed since :
Old
Both!
New
Neither! >Frown" />
Old vs. New (MINI cooper)
Here's another, the old mini? or the new one?

or neither
i only like the new one cos i could fit a condom over it
Quote from jwardy :i only like the new one cos i could fit a condom over it

you're joking!?

right?

and, the old one is smaller by the way
Quote from brandons48 :you're joking!?

right?

and, the old one is smaller by the way

no im not joking , i had to try it and it worked , ok it dident fit to perfection but ...

not to many of the old ones where i am
i say the new one, because it looks better, is faster, is bigger so you have more room, and it's a cool tuning car.
^ Riicer
old.
Both:
- The old one 'cause it's cheap to run, cheap to repair, it handles very well, it's tiny, it's British... it just is THE car.
- The new one because it's better looking, it still handles well... but it costs a fortune.
New
THE OLD ONE ALL THE WAY!!!

The new one isn't a Mini, more like a big. Plus the old one has the cool factor, new one is a girl/hairdresser car.
man you have to much freetime
#12 - Woz
I have owned both and clocked up large distances in both.

The old is a great car, communicates well and is good fun to chuck about. A true icon.

The new, as much as people bash them, is a great car. I sticks to the road, does what you tell it to and is fast. The internals are also nice to be in which is a bonus. The Works S is a real monster. I owned a Cooper for 1.5 years, put over 18000 miles on the clock and only lost 3000 from the 13000 purchase price. What more can you ask for from a new car

Both for me.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :i say the new one, because it looks better, is faster, is bigger so you have more room, and it's a cool tuning car.

I say the old one, because it looks better, in more nimber, has no need for extra room, and is a cool car.
Old all the way !

So cool <3

I'm after a 998cc Mini. Finding one for around £1500 is bloody hard though !
Quote from piggy501 :THE OLD ONE ALL THE WAY!!!

The new one isn't a Mini, more like a big. Plus the old one has the cool factor, new one is a girl/hairdresser car.

I completely agree with every single word! The old Mini has to be my first ever car, I just fell in love with it! Thank you Mr. Bean! and yes, I cried when the mini got smashed by a tank.
the old mini is so freaking small, but the new one is just rich girls car.
Old Mini, Because its a mini. The new one is just a rebadged BMW prototype imo

and the old Mini has so much more character and the fact im a old mini fanboy
I drive a Mini. The new one.

And i'm not a girl. Not Gay either.

Edit: At least its a Supercharged Cooper S (soon to be Works) wich is at least a bit manly.
The old one is the best car ever made, the new one was never going to match it.
Quote from jwardy :i only like the new one cos i could fit a condom over it

Maybe you fitted the condom over your 'mini'

The old mini just has its charm. It's hard to explain
I don't like the mini that much
I forgot to mention. I fit in the back of an old Mini, but can't get in the back of a new Mini or Mini Clubman. It's all the safety gubbins, who needs it???

Oh and the mini in my avatar is possibly going to go up for sale, not definate though.
Quote from freddyalek90 :Both:
- The old one 'cause it's cheap to run, cheap to repair, it handles very well, it's tiny, it's British... it just is THE car.
- The new one because it's better looking, it still handles well.

+1 I love em both

Old vs. New (MINI cooper)
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG