The online racing simulator
Quote from simscube :Well, having crossed eyes, behavior problems, and the name "Galen"....that not only lead to being picked on, it let to all out violence against me. I've been pelted with rocks, had a bully cut part of my my right index and middle finger off, had my head cracked open, beaten with sticks, beaten many times (one time resulting in my biting all the way through my tongue), and many other things....but whatever, all that has resulted in is a general dislike for people (and quite a few scars, but that's besides the point). Instead of retaliating anymore, I just take it. If they act that way, eventually instead of suspension, they will simply be arrested, and I will be the higher man whom has a house, and a good paying job.

You've had a tough life so far. Restecp
Quote from simscube :Well, having crossed eyes, behavior problems, and the name "Galen"....that not only lead to being picked on, it let to all out violence against me. I've been pelted with rocks, had a bully cut part of my my right index and middle finger off, had my head cracked open, beaten with sticks, beaten many times (one time resulting in my biting all the way through my tongue), and many other things....but whatever, all that has resulted in is a general dislike for people (and quite a few scars, but that's besides the point). Instead of retaliating anymore, I just take it. If they act that way, eventually instead of suspension, they will simply be arrested, and I will be the higher man whom has a house, and a good paying job.

thats some nasty things
Quote from simscube :I just take it. If they act that way, eventually instead of suspension, they will simply be arrested, and I will be the higher man whom has a house, and a good paying job.

I guess you were just ignoring them? You wont come far with just ignoring. Take a action.
Quote from J@tko :Pardon?

sorry, you must be mistaken comrade.

i said, in soviet russia, J@tko uses toilet paper!
Quote from mickyc30 :sorry, you must be mistaken comrade.

i said, in soviet russia, J@tko uses toilet paper!

You're doing it wrong!

Quote from Wikipedia :
Russian reversal

Russian reversal or "In Soviet Russia" is a type of joke originated by Arte Johnson on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, and popularized by Smirnoff, and is an example of antimetabole. The general form of the "In Soviet Russia" joke is that the subject and objects of a statement are reversed, and "In (Soviet) Russia", or something equivalent, is added. For example:
In America, you catch a cold.In Russia, cold catches you! In America, you can always find a party.In Russia, The Party can always find you!

New year's day summarised:
Attached images
My cow.jpg
That bush looks prickly :o
He's about to rape her/him
Suppose I'll add my mug! Start of a uni night out
Attached images
n662034528_1750184_3008.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He's about to rape her/him

I guess it's a 'she'. Usualy cows(if it is a cow:razz are female.
If there is only one nipple available for squeezing on the udder then the chances are you have yourself a male.
Turned 21 a week ago, don't say a word. Hope I'll look like this at 50 as well
Attached images
CIMG0294.JPG
CIMG01171.jpg
I will cut your hair when your asleep
Quote from RevengeR :Turned 21 a week ago, don't say a word. Hope I'll look like this at 50 as well

You look like 14 on the 2nd pic.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :New year's day summarised:

you look like "omg please take the pic quicly he's gonna hurt me"
Ok, so this happens when alchohol hits 'ya body.

Picture one - have a wild guess who's me.
Picture two - who the hell made the "turn around cookie in mouth game?!"
Attached images
n714312861_1177285_402.jpg
n714312861_1177326_9716.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Ok, so this happens when alchohol hits 'ya body.

Picture one - have a wild guess who's me.
Picture two - who the hell made the "turn around cookie in mouth game?!"

Can I have any one of those girls' number? :jawdrop: Maybe if I was a spikey hair wearing Norweigen like you I'd have all the girls too.
Well, sure, you can try.
I failed miserably, and the only action I got was when I came home after the party and turned adult channel on lol
BIG ROFL

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Can I have any one of those girls' number? :jawdrop: Maybe if I was a spikey hair wearing Norweigen like you I'd have all the girls too.

You really do sound rather desperate.
I heared S14 got mad hand skills.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG