The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
Quote from Dygear :What ever is good for you mate, we don't mind. We just want to race this thing. All of the eagles are a buzz.

The Drift event sure can be a stumbling block for this team. We have 12 members and none that I know of that drift.illepall
Yea, i'm not understanding this whole one lap drift race thing...i say we break out the UF1000 on Fern Bay Club
Quote from MARSH2a :The Drift event sure can be a stumbling block for this team. We have 12 members and none that I know of that drift.illepall

Now MARSH2a, You know that you and I both DRIFT all over (and OFF) the track when we're trying to catch the leaders. :leb:
-
(MARSH2a) DELETED by MARSH2a
Quote from nmanley :Now MARSH2a, You know that you and I both DRIFT all over (and OFF) the track when we're trying to catch the leaders. :leb:

Well ok, but only one of us does it backwards...
Quote from dave4002000 :Yea, i'm not understanding this whole one lap drift race thing...i say we break out the UF1000 on Fern Bay Club

This is a good idea.
Quote from dave4002000 :Yea, i'm not understanding this whole one lap drift race thing...i say we break out the UF1000 on Fern Bay Club

Happy Birthday Sic!!!
Yea, ok, might all well put the slowest car in there too. UF1000s it is. But what track? FE Club? Meh, I don't care to much. I am sure I could learn. Up to you guys LOTF.
This sounds like it well be a good match up! You should make a video of it after its all done, or let a few people sett in and whatch!
Good luke to all, but a little more of my support to the eagles!
Quote from DR3W :This sounds like it well be a good match up! You should make a video of it after its all done, or let a few people sett in and whatch!
Good luke to all, but a little more of my support to the eagles!

lol...stop sucking up because you want to join the eagles
Happy Birthday, RaceFreek... play all day!

Any Birthday wishes? Like what track you wanna pull the UF1's around on in the Eagles "Whos your Daddy" event?

You get to choose!
Happy Birthday RF.
Quote from MARSH2a :Happy Birthday, RaceFreek... play all day!

Any Birthday wishes? Like what track you wanna pull the UF1's around on in the Eagles "Whos your Daddy" event?

You get to choose!

If it is really my choice then it would have to be South City sprint rev. man I love that track.

Thanks for the good wishes,

RF
Happy Birthday!!! NManley Hope that it is a good one!
:eclipsee_ :cake: This way you can have cake and race at the same time.

RF
Happy Birthday, Nolan .

Enjoy the day with family, friends, and a few laps on the track. Nothing could be finer .
Thanks fella's. Took the day off from work and all but I didn't even put the wheel put on my desk all day.

I did buy a bunch of service parts for my riding lawnmower so the wife can keep the grass cut.
EAGLE vs. LOTF
Well the highly anticipated battle between our own Eagle Race Team, and the newcomers Land of the Free took place today, April 13, 2006. It was an eventfull battle fought out throughout 5 events on 5 totally different genres of racing.

Round 1, started with an uneven 4 LOTF on 5 EAGLE's. Once it was all sorted out, Marsh, Z51L9889, NManley, and BDShan were chosen to represent LOTF. They took on our own Dygear, VT-1, Dougie, IndyMike and Iceman at South City Sprint in the Mini's. It was a very eventfull race with lots of wrecked mini's. Z51L9889 took pole with new member (not probie) Vt-1 as our favorite. Instead, Z51 drove off leaving a battle for second to Dygi and VT-1. Cars crashed left and right, and a field of wrecked Mini's crossed the finish with Z51's perfect UF coming home 1st. LOTF got off to a nice start, but it wouldn't last long. VT-1 came home second with NManley bringing another LOTF to third.

Round 2...ahhh, South City Classic in the FOX, home turf away from the OVALLLLL. SennA and Sic, the EAGLE favorites joined Can-Man, Dygear and Dougie. The LOTF guys gave it all but took a backseat to the EAGLE top 5 led by...SennA! But R2's and high speed in the chicane dropped him to last... but that wasn't the last we'd hear from our SennaBoy. A great race fell into Can-Man's hands as he smoothly drove off to the win. Sic took second with Dygear rounding out the all EAGLE top 3. SennA made it up to third, with fastest laps along the way before an engine miss (the first in his career with Honda) dropped him out. He would try to come back to the track and score fastest lap before failing right before the start finish line.

Round 3...the oval!!! Home turf for the Eagle Race Team. This time, LOTF were able to land a fifth driver in the likes of RaceFreek. Youngguns RaCeR and Dygi started 1st and 2nd, with Can-Man, SicSRT-4 and IndyMike joining them for EAGLE entries. Dygear had a problem and started in the pitlane, and RaCeR had his heartbreaking 2nd Honda failure in a row and in his career! A good race then went on between Can, Indy, and Sic, with the LOTF guys giving it all they had, but coming up short. Sic took the victory with Can second, and BdShan bringing home something for LOTF, as IndyMike crashed with 5 to go!

Round 4, Drag. An event the EAGLES obviously did not expect LOTF to be so strong/prepared for. At this point, the tables had turned with a LOTF having 5 drivers to EAGLE's 4. It was a strong battle all the way home with RaCeR taking the EAGLE's to the final round. BUT, he came up short, and Z51L9889 beat RaCeR's FZR by .01 !!!! Congrats to LOTF and Z51 for their outstanding effort.

Round 5, Circuit event at the very challenging, Kyoto GP Long. To no surprise, our Formula 1 entrants Dygear and RaCeR qualified 1-2 and drove away. Dygear led 9 of 10, with RaCeR leading 1 lap. LOTF, still with 5 drivers had a mixed race, but NManley once again took the final podium spot for his team. They should be proud of him, a great showing throughout the challenge.

It was a great Competition for Bragging rights, but our very own Eagle Race Team left as America's top team, to much fanfare. We want to extend our deepest thanks and regards to the Land of the Free team for putting up such a great fight, and we look forward to them in the future. That's all folks!

Final Results:
EagleRaceTeam - 3 wins
Land of the Free - 2 wins

Round 1 - Street Cars, UF1000 @ SO_Sprint REV
1. Z51L9889 (LOTF)
2. VT-1 (EAGLE)
3. NManley (LOTF)
Stats:Stats Round 1

Round 2 - Street Challenge, FOX @ SO_Classic
1. Canadaman (EAGLE)
2. SicSRT-4 (EAGLE)
3. Dygear (EAGLE)
Stats:Stats Round 2

Round 3 - Oval Event, FO8 @ KY_Oval
1. SicSRT-4 (EAGLE)
2. Canadaman (EAGLE)
3. BdShan (LOTF)
Stats:Stats Round 3

Round 4 - Drag Shootout, FZR @ Dragstrip
1. Z51L9889 (LOTF)
2. RaCeR (EAGLE)
3. NManley (LOTF)

Round 5 - All-American Grand Prix, FO8 @ KY_Gp Long
1. Dygear (EAGLE)
2. RaCeR (EAGLE)
3. NManley (LOTF)
Stats:Stats Round 5
Congrats to the (EAGLE)s for showing us LOTF racers who exactly is are daddy.

I enjoyed the event with all it twists, turns, crashes, and mechanical failures.

Hats off to the (EAGLE)s.

LOTF will be back for another round...
Thanks Eagles for hosting the event, it was great fun . I would like to just say sorry for the big crash at the oval, I did not expect to make it so I did not practice for it and thought I could just add the fuel needed to make it to the end. It did not work that way and I ran the wheels off and lost it hard in the tri-oval (big crash) (2 times)

Good fun and great times

RF

Happy Birthday "Red"!!!

...all these birthdays
Nice event report Senna. Congrats to you and the Eagles for their contribution to the event.
It was a good time for most involed. I will say that it will be my last week night event as time kept us from doing Lag lap restarts and our replays show that we had drivers completely out of some events because of that.

Man .. you guys rock on the open wheel stuff.

HAPPY Birthday Red and Happy Easter to all.
Happy birthday Red this must be the month for LOTF. Have a good one man.

RF
LOL, ya happy birthday to all!! Happy Easter, man have I been eating! Especially since I'm half polish and they're real Catholic/Traditional about EASTER! Anywho, happy mini-holidays!
Happy Easter everyone!
Happy Easter to all and all a good night. Oops wrong holladay, oh well Happy Easter anyway.

RaceFreek
BTW .. Brian "bdshan" got the 3rd place on the KY oval race (ROUND 3). I was 7th. Great job Brian.

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG