The online racing simulator
Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 - Which One Do You Have?
(39 posts, started )

Poll : Which of these consoles do you have?

None
Xbox 360
Playstation 3
Wii
Just a little poll to know what kind of Next Gen console you guys own.
xbox 360.
#3 - !RAM!
Wii
I used to own an XBox 360 but that stayed with the ex... Mum has a Wii... I want to get a PS3.
#5 - JVL
All of them...but Wii is of my sister but when i want i use it
Had a Wii, now selling it because I don't use it.
I am injured more from my WII than i am from my dirt bike, Never pulled so many muscles in the last 12mths lol! Be warned!
I have the Wii and 360.
And my 360 gets more love then the Wii
#9 - Osco
360 and wii
Had a Wii from launch until a couple of months back. Traded it in.

Now I'm a PS3/360 man
I hate consoles. Never liked 'em in my life
I have a 360, but I don't think they should still be called next gen consoles. They've been out for ages!
xbox
Quote from mcintyrej :...I don't think they should still be called next gen consoles. They've been out for ages!

Well exactly. People keep calling them that, but they're actually "current-gen" or "7th-gen" consoles.

Because the actualy next-gen is going to start in the next couple of years, and people still calling this lot "next-gen" are going to be screwed and feel mighty stupid.
4up mario kart on the Wii is the best, just bought shaun white snowboarding and thats mad using the balance board
Ps3
Xbox 360 here
I hate consoles. Never liked 'em in my life
god all mighty..... do we need any more threads with pools about consoles?

anyway - 360 here
Xbox 360 & switched to console gaming since I bought it.Not planning to buy more PC games except the exclusive titles.
PS3 and xbox. My comp pwns both
i dont have any of those, but I'll get a PS3 when GT5 comes out
PS3 and a Wii.

Had PS3 since may, when my older brother bought it as a joint present between my younger brother and sister and myself.

Got the Wii this christmas from my grandma.
#24 - th84
I have both PS3 and the 360. The 360 is still in the box and has been for almost 2 years.
PS3
bluray movies ftw

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG