The online racing simulator
This one will soon freak me out
Attached images
guru.png
Update:
Attached images
dektoppi.jpg
Quote from avih :here's mine

what wallpaper is that? Not sure if I've asked this before because it looked somehow familiar.
That wallpaper is a Mac Aqua wallpaper in grpahite colour with some kind of brushed metal added to it. Look for Brushed Aqua Grpahite.
yup, it's a sort of brushed OSX wallpaper. part of a windows XP theme called Opus-OS from ~b0se ( http://www.web9design.com/Portfolio/opus-os ). His other themes are amazing too. It's very quiet yet pleasant and distinctive, and I use it for about 2 years iirc. Still love it
Quote from ajp71 :This one will soon freak me out

Coool

Here is mine, its freaking me out too.
Attached images
desk.jpg
Attached images
scrnshot_180406.jpg
What's this "fred loves pie" thing?
my latest desktop.. gotta love the Mighty Boosh!

(mainly British people will understand it, and the few who have seen the Boosh)
Attached images
desktop232.JPG
Quote from deggis :What's this "fred loves pie" thing?

..thats a secret
wee. finally managed to get a new wallpaper
Attached images
desktop april 06 #3.jpg
Simplicity is good. Moved all the desktop icons down into the toolbar.
You got that kind of wallpaper with other car badges?
Quote from ajp71 :You got that kind of wallpaper with other car badges?

No, sadly. I was allowed to use this from a VERY nice person.
Mine definitely needs sorting out. In the past, when my desktop's starting to look like a retirement home for pointless icons, I create a folder on the desktop and drop them all in there. I need to start doing that again.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
ohh thats a brand spanking good looking desktop there.. though i think the pic on the right would be nicer if the car was from the side... not sure it would fit at that scale though..

mad

edit* i meant the pic on the right.. doh!
Subtle folder naming

I like the wallpapers, could you post the right hand one please?
Mine..
Attached images
background.JPG
Quote from ajp71 :Subtle folder naming

I thought that might make someone smile
Quote from ajp71 :I like the wallpapers, could you post the right hand one please?

Attached! I was thinking I should create one with the genuine BMW/Sauber skin rather than our own team's. I'll post that when I get a chance to put it together.
Attached images
CTR-Desk-A.jpg
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohh thats a brand spanking good looking desktop there.. though i think the pic on the right would be nicer if the car was from the side... not sure it would fit at that scale though..

mad

edit* i meant the pic on the right.. doh!

I did actually do that one, but it was a bit TOO big, and got lost behind desktop icons. It's attached so you can see. I fudged all of these using the CMX viewer and a bit of Photoshop to build the reflection.

The reason I went for the angles you see in the desktop prtscrn is that the left monitor is my primary, straight-on screen, and the right is proportionally off to the right hand side! LOL!
Attached images
CTR-Desk-B.jpg
nevertheless... it ROCKS :headbang: i take it you made that scene yourself... i started making my own, with all the bf1 textures is it just the dds files drag and drop from the mat editor once you find them all? or did you aquire your textures from another place... a place far far away....
Noooo.. I mean I just used the CMX viewer. No 3DS involved. I set the environment to black, angled the BF1, took a screenshot, angle it again for the reflection, took a screenshot of that.. bring both into Photoshop, cut out the car, drop it on the reflection.. match up the wheels, darken and blur the reflection and that's it!

It wouldn't have been NEARLY so easy to do with a WHITE background, I must add. I'm quite sure there's plenty of bad stuff going on if you could only see it. Darkness hides a multitude of sins!

Thanks for the compliments! Muchly appreciated!
That's amazing work to get out of the CMX viewer :bg:

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG