The online racing simulator
I don't think motobikes would fit LfS that much... I mean, it's a different genre of RaceSims...
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
I am soooo excited!!!! Dammnnnnn....
Can't someone drive over to Scawen's house, steal Leo and blackmail the devs into releasing the patch? Tristan? Anyone?

Vain
LOL @ Vain...

I think the devs would not give out the patch one second earlier than they want even if you point a gun right at their heads... because they know: If you kill them, you'll never ever get this patch
Quote from St4Lk3R :hehe... here in germany easter monday is a holiday :P

... maby only in some parts of the country, dunno

No no, this time not only the bavarian do have this "feiertag" (translation: partyday? )

Greets,
Warper
Quote from axus :Would they make the community all jumpy about it if it was something small?

C'mn, they put as an update tyre sidewalls... I mean, new configs, aero improvements, tyre physics are fab. New LCD screens I can understand... but just cosmetic tyre sidewalls....

In addition, the S2 was at one point supposed to come out at December 2004...

So my point is that this additional feature could be smth small and if it is big, it could come out in a year or so... so don't coun't your chickens b4 they are hatched.
I've made a nice avatar too

The old Blackwood Forest guru once said:
"Better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute."
Quote from Blackout :The forrestguru is here...

Hahahahahaha There he is, the Blackwood Forest Guru, kicking woodland ass and taking names!
Aaaargh where is the PAAATCH? illepall
I have the patch, but I am not about to share it with anyone at all!

Go away!

:P
Quote from r4ptor :I have the patch, but I am not about to share it with anyone at all!

Go away!

:P

Liar!!!!!!!!!!
patch will be out tomorrow i recon. Or maybe in a few weeks, i mean all the hype was created by the community, devs just said we will update you with news but they didnt say when it was out so ppl who got their hopes up may be crushed when the patch doesnt appar for another few days

although my avatar thinks its tomorrow
Quote from Madman_CZ :patch will be out tomorrow i recon. Or maybe in a few weeks, i mean all the hype was created by the community, devs just said we will update you with news but they didnt say when it was out so ppl who got their hopes up may be crushed when the patch doesnt appar for another few days

although my avatar thinks its tomorrow

they will probably see all these posts laughing, and then not releasing it for another week or so, just to wind people up more, i think 30th April, as they did say in April, but they didnt say what day in April
people should just get their hopes up for april 30th release. If its out sooner well that would be a pleasent surprise
=)
I was wondering about that blackwood forest guru thingy
Maybe a new layout for BL ? Nobody knows, but i was exploring BL a little bit, and made a few shots about where the new layout could take place
on the last pic there is a hill ... who knows maybe they put a little gravel there, and we'll have a little rally layout
Attached images
LFS 2006-04-16 12-18-04-40.jpg
LFS 2006-04-16 12-18-48-50.jpg
LFS 2006-04-16 12-19-10-53.jpg
LFS 2006-04-16 12-20-24-73.jpg
LFS 2006-04-16 12-20-33-14.jpg
specter, this was the idea of the day.
Quote from MataGyula :I was wondering about that blackwood forest guru thingy
Maybe a new layout for BL ? Nobody knows, but i was exploring BL a little bit, and made a few shots about where the new layout could take place
on the last pic there is a hill ... who knows maybe they put a little gravel there, and we'll have a little rally layout

oo interesting, like the 2 lane bridge, would be great if they could implement a super special stages like they have in rally, for some side by side elimination racing
Quote from (SaM) :Oh then we won't be friends. I do at least once every hour for the last 6 years. I concider myself a professional tabletapper
I make all these funky and cool rythms.

Yeah I'm a pro too. I can make all kind of rythms.
Quote :Yeah I'm a pro too... I can make all kind of rhytms

My classmates hate me for my tabletapping... I can't do it any more at school
<--- Madman said....April 2006: silly face avatar month
<--- So here's mine
^^ Thats a classic !!
Quote from Kid222 :<--- Madman said....April 2006: silly face avatar month
<--- So here's mine

haha what film is that from?
"A Night at the Roxbury"
good movie ^^
Quote from MataGyula :A Night at the Roxbury

Right