The online racing simulator
Quote from anttt69 :it's such a rarity that any girl playing LFS is bound to attract a lot of attention. (even ugly ones)

I have beauty within, and a seriously hot girlfriend.
Eric may do models but what does he actually do? What's his work-rate like?

I have edited my original post, i knew what i meant to say, i just used the wrong words.
#30 - 5haz
Eric is busy sorting out the scirocco, so that you will all shut up.
Quote from 5haz :Eric is busy sorting out the scirocco, so that you will all shut up.

Trust me, when it's out people will find new things to moan about
Quote from 5haz :Eric is busy sorting out the scirocco, so that you will all shut up.

I sure hope that since S2 Alpha was released he's been working on more than that.
Quote from SabersKunk :I sure hope that since S2 Alpha was released he's been working on more than that.

He had a break some time ago.
Not again. :rolleyes:
Funny how a rather on-topic thread has gone laughably off topic.
- I think Gills is a chav

- G!nho SOUNDS like a chav...

- I'm quite nervous about admitting that I am a semi-ricer boy

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Funny how a rather on-topic thread has gone laughably off topic.

Come on, share some thoughts!

Quote from Becky Rose :I have beauty within, and a seriously hot girlfriend.

I'm not sure if he was talking about you. And anyways, beauty outside isn't always mandatory, it's a necessity.
Hw dar u call me wun ov dose chav pplz i r in no wai wun of dem chavs der alryt blud !?

Seriously though, label me what you will, however I would like to point out that my behaviour is far from what many would associate with chavs.
/me looks over at takumi

lol let´s go play Live For Speed and let´s not do any posts on this thread
#40 - Gunn

As far as I can tell, Eric's job is already complete on the Scirocco.
Quote from Gunn :As far as I can tell, Eric's job is already complete on the Scirocco.

Yeah, it was the coding and such (aka Scawen's work) that needed a little more time?

Neverthless, it's done when done sho!
Quote from Gills4life :Hw dar u call me wun ov dose chav pplz i r in no wai wun of dem chavs der alryt blud !?

Seriously though, label me what you will, however I would like to point out that my behaviour is far from what many would associate with chavs.
/me looks over at takumi

Don't get offended, Gills. I was thinking about you advertising that chav coat back in the "Post your face" topic. Hehehehe.
I see. In that case I shall let you of the hook. This time. :irked:

In my defense the coat just feels nice on the inside!
im another filipino LFSer. WOOO!!!!
lol when i try to see what he posted it says
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
The posts are probably in some super secret part of the forum for the ultra cool people.
Quote from geeman1 :The posts are probably in some super secret part of the forum for the ultra cool people.

Test patch forum?
-
(Kasper_Johnsen) DELETED by Kasper_Johnsen
#49 - Kaw
What a great and awesome learning exsperience I got from reading this thread, NOT.

- Im amazed over the amount of kinda stupid/ridiculous content there is on this forum.

- Tristan doesent spam, tristan post's theres a hell of a difference. Spamming is when you post not relevant stuff, or just post +1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG