The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :uh huh ? i thought you were the one who started all this

fair enough, thats how i look tho well, almost. errr .. yeah .. hi! :up:
Quote from thisnameistaken :Chances are as good as any other day in April I think

Seems like they've peaked on the updates now though, unless they're going to reveal the surprise before the patch comes out, which personally I hope they don't.

Hrrm....we don't know yet wether GTR dashboards have been updated or not. Certainly they need it (and IMO more than the single seaters did) and it's been asked many times, so I can't think that would be the surprise. Therefore they could still post that tomorrow (or today for you people on the other side of the pond).

Edit: on the other hand, I'm going to sleep now and I wouldn't mind seeing a patch when I wake up. I guess I could see for myself that (if) the GTR dashes are updated.
sry ... couldnt resist
Attached images
silly.jpg
suits him well Shotglass..
lol
Heyy WTF? This thread has only 4 stars, these great silly avatars deserve
atleast 9,81!

And that forest guru quote is driving me nuts! :insane:
Count me in! I like to drive safe
The forrestguru is here...
Attached images
theguru.jpg
Quote :Are we sure these lampposts really are lampposts? They look more like trackside commentary loudspeakers. If they are, then of course as has already been mentioned, they are just additional trackside furniture to heighten the sensation of speed......maybe?

yes, they are lampposts. floodlight posts to be more precise.

EDIT: found a two-head floodlight post on google images . this one is, unlike those from AS North, portable, but it shows clearly that those are floodlight posts.
Click me!

I for myself look forward to very great nightraces. And whats most enjoyable about this new nightracing mode is that there is a 24h-race of the german community on the end of april... I really hope that they included a day-night-cycle with adjustable cycle times so it follows the day-night cycle here in germany... 24 hours, half of that in a night race :woohoo:
Quote from spankmeyer :Ok I just came home from work... what the hell is up with those avatars?!?

What do you mean?
Quote from Blackout :The forrestguru is here...

lmao! , that was a random quote too, this had to be done!
Quote from vtx :What do you mean?

u-oh...

Don't think this can last much longer... illepall
Rawk!

Do I have to make an annoying avatar too?
Attached images
scrrream!.jpg
Would the devs be cruel enough to release the patch on Sunday evening? Soon there will be reports in the news that suddenly a huge number of people all over the world became ill and couldn't come to work on Monday...
hehe... here in germany easter monday is a holiday :P

... maby only in some parts of the country, dunno
can anyone guess whats thisnameistaken is saying in his avatar???

"maaaooaaaaaam" ??
Quote from St4Lk3R :hehe... here in germany easter monday is a holiday :P

... maby only in some parts of the country, dunno

Lucky bastards...
Lampposts have always been there on Fern Bay for example
Since S1 times
Quote from bo-kristiansen :can anyone guess whats thisnameistaken is saying in his avatar???

"maaaooaaaaaam" ??

dunno but he sure does look like he's having the hangover of the year
*knock knock @ back of the kev's head* :evil:

today we're getting the paaaaaatch!
.. or maybe not..
Quote :today we're getting the paaaaaatch!
.. or maybe not..

damn u. made me shakin!
So I wake up and see.... this... all the random avatars. That's just dodgy... As for the GTR interiors being the surprise I doubt it. Victor said they had been experimenting with a new feature. You can't really expriment with interiors. So while I do think they are in the patch the surprise will be something in the way of physics.
Quote from felplacerad :wth whats up with all these guys and their funny faces as avatars?!

I sincerely have no idea what you mean.
Quote from axus :So I wake up and see.... this... all the random avatars. That's just dodgy... As for the GTR interiors being the surprise I doubt it. Victor said they had been experimenting with a new feature. You can't really expriment with interiors. So while I do think they are in the patch the surprise will be something in the way of physics.

How can they be experimenting with a new feature that is physics? I mean it would have to be smth big? Right?
Would they make the community all jumpy about it if it was something small?
They can experiment for example with night racing, proper start procedure (with jump start), new replay system (I don't think this will be it), motobike...etc
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG