The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :what about moving clouds?, the skies in aston look different on both pics...

No they don't, you are just on drugs. You are reading too much into this. Relax. The devs are probably laughing at you right now.

(j/k )
Quote from axus :No they don't, you are just on drugs. You are reading too much into this. Relax. The devs are probably laughing at you right now.

(j/k )

LOL, i'm laughing at myself too atm, and btw that new tyre bridge looks like a huge crusher, maybe eliminator races?, like when u are at last position, that bridge will crush u into tiny bits of metal...

i should stay away from this thread...
What's with the dirt tracks next to the real tracks in both Aston pics? Maybe the Blackwood Forest thing is about rally after all? There's unnecessary hills there that would serve no real purpose unless that area was going to be used?

I'm off to check the current Aston out from the sky....
Well I think we can safely say, there is still more potention Aston Configs, one South City config not yet used, and this thread is the largest ever on the forum. Until tomorrow, when we'll meet again...
Quote from Bob Smith :and this thread is the largest ever on the forum. Until tomorrow, when we'll meet again...

Hm the edits thread is still a tad bigger
Tomorrow this will look differently though

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17
tbh, i think aston grand touring is not necessary. i like the other one though.

like tukko i hoped for a rx track.
Disregard my last comments, those roads are there now... never noticed that before
Have to agree with Fetzo, the GT is pretty useless. Basically it's the GP with tighter T1 and a chicane after that.

But the North is going to be a great addition! It uses the part of the track I've always enjoyed, but are only used in 2 configs (which are pretty much the same).

Alltho the pits are going to be too small, just try to get your FXR out of the pits in AS Cadet, it's kinda narrow.
Quote from Qurpiz :Alltho the pits are going to be too small, just try to get your FXR out of the pits in AS Cadet, it's kinda narrow.

Maybe that has been fixed?
i also dont really see the point in the GT track. There are plenty of other configs that i think are better.
Wait till you try it out, you might change your opinion.
I think the 2 new tracks will really show the new tire physics, or not... Lots of tight turns and high speeds.
Quote :The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

Has anyone else noticed this, at the bottom of the April Update page?
Quote from evans :Has anyone else noticed this, at the bottom of the April Update page?

Yes, about everyone who read the update-page.

Vain
Yes, probably just a piss-take and the devs are laughing at all the people wondering about it.
Just found whats next update... new car...

I think the devs deserves to have a little fun.lol
hahaha, YUGO RULZ!
Quote from siklosi :Just found whats next update... new car...

Eric does the modeling, right? I think he must've been drunk when he did that
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/572/newcar2ol.jpg

Make that 4WD, 230hp strong and keep the weight below 900kg and I have a new favorite car.

Anyway, who thinks that chances are good for a release today (for those of you west of GMT+1: tomorrow)?

Vain
Quote from Vain :Make that 4WD, 230hp strong and keep the weight below 900kg and I have a new favorite car.

Anyway, who thinks that chances are good for a release today (for those of you west of GMT+1: tomorrow)?

Vain

Dunno, but I'll be hacking my ear off with a fork and stabbing myself in the eye if it is not in the next 3 days.
Quote : The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

As I had many headaches getting netCrap Pro running, I like to think this is aimed at that imitation. Spend more time on something worth it rather than waste something worth it in haste to do something quickly.
Quote from Vain :who thinks that chances are good for a release today (for those of you west of GMT+1: tomorrow)?

Chances are as good as any other day in April I think

Seems like they've peaked on the updates now though, unless they're going to reveal the surprise before the patch comes out, which personally I hope they don't.

hey maybe the next update will have banger racing lol
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG