The online racing simulator
Thank fook for helmets 'eh
humm nice videos!
Quote from PioneerLv :Freakin crazy people. :jawdrop: What happens when he runs into the wall?

He gets hurt.

Those 250cc karts can reach over 150mph, sadly the future looks very uncertain for the Peel GP, as the Kart club that runs it has moved events to a new airfield track.

Here's another strange event, up until 1996 the Bologna motorshow used to have a 'race-of-champions', style head to head event for F1 teams, now its GP2/WTCC.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... J4Fsg&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... M2IuY&feature=related
that is properly weird, first the track is a joke, second teams actually bring their own cars to the event? can't imagine modern F1 teams being arsed to do such thing.

was a nice sight though, can't argue about that.
Quote from JJ72 :that is properly weird, first the track is a joke, second teams actually bring their own cars to the event? can't imagine modern F1 teams being arsed to do such thing.

was a nice sight though, can't argue about that.

Well usually it was the crappier teams like Scuderia Italia, Minardi and Lotus (at the time obviously), that usually showed up, although at that time ferrari could be considered one of the crappier teams.

Remember this was back when F1 was slightly more light hearted and ridiculously expensive.

The Ferrari F1 team still do show up, but now its just demo runs and since 97 its been touring cars and F3000/GP2, Benetton were the last F1 team to win.
I know I might be a bit of topic but does anyone know how registry of Racing Underground works? If I do ask a wrong question because of anything please let me know... I've heard I could get there some motorsport action?! I've problems with an invitation code
^.:shhh:
edit: Yes, you can get some motorsport action. Here are the numbers:
Uploaded 1.87 PB (google: 1.87 petabytes = 1 960 837.12 gigabytes)
Downloaded 1.66 PB
Unfortunatelly i don`t have an invite code yet.
sorry for off topic.
Attached files
RU invites.txt - 5.1 KB - 364 views
I also enjoyed it immensily. Definitely what WRC should be like.

Vain

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG