The online racing simulator
Only one additional feature I'd like to request:
GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMME...NOW NOW NOW ! ! ! !
Aston Grand Touring ~ AS5, just AS3 part is replaced with AS2, only one new corner .
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Aston North looks great, not sure about the other one though, will have to see when the patch is out.

Yeah, the other one looks a bit... "Aston GP with a different T1", but I suppose when you're gluing bits of already-in-use circuit together that's pretty much what you'll get.

I think a Club/Cadet combo would've been nicer tbh. Another circuit for the slower cars rather than another uber-long track that nobody's even going to touch in anything but a GTR.
Quote from rme_2001 :Somebody help me out here, cause i fail to see the difference in config between the Aston GT and GP

It uses T1 from Aston Club rather than GP/Historic.

Aston North is a potential favourite track, so twisty.
Quote from rme_2001 :Somebody help me out here, cause i fail to see the difference in config between the Aston GT and GP

There is a minimal difference between the 2 tracks, but GT really seems useless I don't understand why did they put it into the game...

Anyway, North is amazing!
This is what I was expecting:

ya, GT will be good, lots of downforce will be needed there contrary to GP
update is here!
The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

what is that supposed to mean???
blaaah no Aston Rallycross :cry:
It means, Better to lose a minute waiting for a car to pass, than getting killed trying to cross the road infront of it
OK so far it's something we all expected and hoped for. Weather and new cars are most likely reserved for S3. So what is to expect next in this patch?
Perhaps fog?
After all Scawen now knows that fog is working correctly and S1 already had foggy weather.

Vain
If there are any more new things they will show us, I think its just some graphical things, like GTR interiors.
Hyperactive GOD, that red track would be probably something like 15 kilometers long. The Ring of LFS? illepall
isnt there something new happened to the tyre bridge???
Quote from Primoz :Hyperactive GOD, that red track would be probably something like 15 kilometers long. The Ring of LFS? illepall

GP is 8.8 and that red track is GP + 1.5-2 km so I'd say it would break the 10 barrier...
Quote from Primoz :Hyperactive GOD, that red track would be probably something like 15 kilometers long. The Ring of LFS? illepall

Yes I was expecting this as gp very loong track
yes.. the tyrebridge is different. ..and the lamppost ARE new.

..actually... night condition MAY be the surprise or maybe even day/night cyklus

im WAY TOO excitet... need a rest... :faint:
Attached images
pre_tyrebr.jpg
I wonder what it says on the board other side of the tire
edit. Oh, that blackwood forest guru must be Eric
lampposts + announced surprise in patch = Nightrace?

wooohoo!
:woohoo: :bounce8::laola:
LFS Owns y00 probably.

It wouldn't be a lie though. lol
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG