The online racing simulator
What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
#76 - AMB
Hmm, clothes mostly, and some 'suprises', oh and a car but i've had it for a while but it was kind of an early xmas present.
1/2 of a new PC which I already had for some time because I wouldn't have been able to get on LFS for 3 more weeks otherwise. I wouldn't have survived that.

Quote from DarkTimes :Bizzarely I got a dog IQ testing kit. I guess this serves me right for going about telling people that I think my dog is really smart.

ok, i posted what i got from my sis already, but my moms present surprised me

LG Viewty i wanted one really badly and now i got it oh and some monies from moms bf
Well I know that I'm getting some Go Faster karting clothing

But not until January, because GPR are closed until then :doh:

I think I might also be getting some MOAR Only Fools and Horses DVDs, cos it's the only thing I asked for
Nice presents so far. I got a complete poker set, clothes, DVD-s. And some money. (1/4 of the price of a G25 )
#81 - pipa
I got a parachute jump and some cards for a musical .
I'm getting a drum set from my parents . They're buying the drums and I'm buying the cymbals.

I'm also getting a few games from my uncle, but I don't know which ones.

I can't wait for drums. Started taking lessons a month ago and love it. Rockband gets boring after you can play every song on expert, lol.
I got a Ipod Touch from my Mum, Lee Cooper Gift set & a few PC items from my grandparents and a Mckenzie t-shirt from my sister. Oh and some money aswell.

Just waiting now for my Motorbike from my Dad and a few other bits and bobs
Is it me or is opening your presents on Christmas day out of fashion?
Nickel back cd (No cd in it. ****ing morrisons)
Quantum of solace for xbox 360
Little big planet for ps3
Watch set
Ferrero Rondnolir (SP)
Two books
Thumb wars game
Topgear Annual
James bond auto biography
box of roses
Quote from Luke.S :Nickel back cd (No cd in it. ****ing morrisons)

You're supposed to go to the desk and get the CD, last time I bought a CD there :doh:
What do you mean? At least here in Germany you open them on Christmas Eve, "Heilig Abend". I thought its similar for the rest of Europe
Well maybe my family just fail at Christmas... but unless I'm very much mistaken, in England we open presents on Christmas day
Quote from JO53PHS :Well maybe my family just fail at Christmas... but unless I'm very much mistaken, in England we open presents on Christmas day

Same in Ireland. Christmas wouldn't be the same if you had nothing to do when you wake, no magical feeling :o
Quote from JO53PHS :Well maybe my family just fail at Christmas... but unless I'm very much mistaken, in England we open presents on Christmas day

I used to get a traditional pillowcase at the end of my bed when I woke in the morning that had some presents in. Ah the good old days.

I still wait until Christmas day until I open mine.
Quote from ACCAkut :What do you mean? At least here in Germany you open them on Christmas Eve, "Heilig Abend". I thought its similar for the rest of Europe

Same here.
I got nothing. Well accept the money that I got for yule-log yesterday.

I felt really nice on mass that just passed, it's been like 2 months since I was in church, and its kinda nice to get back, i hope ill find will to visit it again any time soon before Easter.
i got aids :P

na i got a nice hot girl naked for xmas
edit: irrelevant.
4gig micro sd for my phone
2gig of ram for my pc
A coat finally, it's really getting cold
A sweater, since it's really cold
Jeans, never had any before
That Henry-Woods-Federer razor
Tons of chocolate
GTA 4, which I bought myself earlier this month
And a pc for my bro, finally he stops playing poker on mine. Its more of a present for me, than for him
Mother let me open a present early.

120GB iPod Classic in black for my car
I can officially tell you all what I got in my pillowcase this year!

1) An electic razor. Finally don't have to use foam.
2) A new Gillingham FC top. (Home -blue)
3) Terry's chocolate orange (mint flavour)
4) 3 packets of trident splash gum.
5) A really nice pair of polaroid shades.
6) A chocolate santa claus. (not life size unfortunately)
7) A satsuma.
8) 2 walnuts.
Err, new speaker mounts(those long poles). Too expensive to buy those myself. Parents ftw.
Socks.
Pajama pants with penguins on it. (Since I talk about Linux so much, my sister bought me them as a joke, but they're kind of comfortable).

What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG