The online racing simulator
New Girl Signing In!
(128 posts, started )
#51 - senn
some sort of short tag team enduro where u take turns driving would be kinda cool
Quote from senn :some sort of short tag team enduro where u take turns driving would be kinda cool

somehow, i kept reading "short tag team" as something else altogether
#53 - Jakg
I'd be up for an LFS-partners enduro race but not with my current partner and she is... terrible (she's had a go on LFS once and well... :X). If I could be in a gay relationship with Sam then yeah I'm up for it :P

She makes up for in lots of other ways though :P
Quote from duracer :m8 if u didnt know g25 is in the same company,its made by logitech...and they r the best ones...about wheel if u want cheaper one us logi ex force feedback,or if u want better one use g25 or driving force pro, maybe driving force GT

Fixed that for you

And welcone to LFS Laura i like that name is the same name as good friend of mine.
And please for the love of god dont make server wich cals me gay if i accadentaly jump the start or overspeed in the pitlane.....
Welcome to the forums!!!!
1) Yes it is worth every damn penny! But if you havent got the money for it a DFP ( Driving Force Pro ) should also do!

2) Yes, a LAN would be the best to go for!

3) Yes it does for me , I have improved my driving skills quite well with the G25. And now with the Scirocco coming we should be able to do it alot better!
Quote from Laura. :
I'm going to be starting to learn to drive within the next few months, would driving and shifting with clutch on the G25 be good practise, is the sim accurate enough to help me learn how to smoothly operate a real car? (at least on a basic level)

To me thats a hard question. It helped me to understand where gears are located and (not sure how to describe this) it helped me to understand the clutch. It did not teach me how to use the clutch, but it educated (?) me.
#57 - arco
Quote from arco :It was a joke.

I'm pretty sure Gills' response was a joke too
Quote from arco :Really? That's the reason you're in the US?

No thats not the reason,but i met her few months later after i came here
Sorry for ot.
Welcome to LFS
Welcome to lfs
LFS is being taken over by girls!!
Lets take a break.
A girl signs in to LFS.
A Demo...... Where are all the :sadbanana:bananadea:banana: ?!?!?!?
And she has posted a 3 page topic wich is only up for 1 day?
That must be a record for a Demo Driver
Welcome to LFS have fun! hope to see you online
Welcome Laura to LFS! I'm sure that you have fun

Quote from dan12s :Welcome to lfs
LFS is being taken over by girls!!

Here is another girl Since september 2007, I have a S2 license...
Woohoo, my gf starts her very own Threadnaught! Epic

She's actually starting to get looaaads better than either of us imagined she'd get so early on...

Thanks for the friendly welcomes again guys. Community here seems so helpful

(other than that french tard in that CTRA race 1 server who tries to voteban everybody)
Quote from Blakey. :Woohoo, my gf starts her very own Threadnaught! Epic

She's actually starting to get looaaads better than either of us imagined she'd get so early on...

Thanks for the friendly welcomes again guys. Community here seems so helpful

(other than that french tard in that CTRA race 1 server who tries to voteban everybody)

You've only got your license for a few days and got a license to 1???
Wow youre epic!
Im gonna join the Blakey. Kingdom!
And uhm... Is voteban possibly in CTRA?
VoteBan is disabled on CTRA.
Mentioning you're a girl on LFS Forum is a big no-no. Now you'll get a lot of friends that just want to see your (2) attractions and rape your ass. Just tell them you're a lesbo, it seems to discourage the walking dicks around here.
Is that before or after she said she's already taken?

And to be honest, apart from a few members (I won't name any names), I think the LFS forums has a pretty good general attitude towards the few female members (in regards to their bodies and stuff, just stay out of the Inevitable Picture Thread, but then I guess there's a time and a place ).

Saying you're a lesbian won't help either, most guys are even more turned on by two girls than the normal pairing of a bloke and a bird, or a girl on her own (or a guy if you bend that way. :razz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Is that before or after she said she's already taken?

And to be honest, apart from a few members (I won't name any names), I think the LFS forums has a pretty good general attitude towards the few female members (in regards to their bodies and stuff, just stay out of the Inevitable Picture Thread, but then I guess there's a time and a place ).

Saying you're a lesbian won't help either, most guys are even more turned on by two girls than the normal pairing of a bloke and a bird, or a girl on her own (or a guy if you bend that way. :razz

lol at this.

and yes, she's taken, by me! for the last 2 years anyway...

both our general lap times are improving somewhat now too

Let the Threadnought continue!
Quote from Blakey. :lol at this.

and yes, she's taken, by me! for the last 2 years anyway...

both our general lap times are improving somewhat now too

Let the Threadnought continue!

Is she real? I mean, it isnt your second account right? :chair:
Quote from e2mustang :No thats not the reason,but i met her few months later after i came here
Sorry for ot.

Don't know why you'd wanna go to the USA, Hungary is a far better place..
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Is she real? I mean, it isnt your second account right? :chair:

sometimes i'm not sure which i'd prefer?

lol, We'll both probably be racing together sooner or later... I personally can't wait
#75 - senn

butlah! get that bus out!

sorry couldn't resist

New Girl Signing In!
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG