The online racing simulator
More power to the FXR and merry X-mas to Scavier and all of the LFS community from TDRT - The Danish Racing Team.
Merry Christmas

[downloading]!
Merry Xmas to the Devs, the (good side of) community, and me!:grouphug::wmann3:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I know people will hate me, but I think you're right.

I appreciate it. Again, I just think if you're going to say thanks you just do it. At the end of the day this thread is just to say thanks to the devs anyway. It's nothing to do with Christmas. It's also just an excuse to spam all the different vBullitin smilies.
good stuff
Quote from BlueFlame :I appreciate it. Again, I just think if you're going to say thanks you just do it. At the end of the day this thread is just to say thanks to the devs anyway. It's nothing to do with Christmas. It's also just an excuse to spam all the different vBullitin smilies.

i agree people should be thankful all year round - but wot with the recent shenanigans with the devs 'present' to us all, I feel it would be good to try to let them leave their years slog on a positive note. This thread seemed as good a thread as any to praise their efforts (again!)
Merry christmas

Hope santa bring you all lots of nice prezzies.

Sp33d
Merry Christmas Devs , and everyone in the LFS Community
wow,
just watched the vid...
no offence, but it sucked monkey balls
its all the same :s
i remember the good old days...
but i dont want to watch 20min of the same

anyhow,
merry christmas to all!!
and a happy newyear!
Merry Christmas Scavier and a happy new car! (Scirocco)
Merry Winter festival Scawen and Co, thanks for the most addictive racing simlulator I have expierienced so far.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I know people will hate me, but I think you're right.

I hate you now.
Just kidding /me thinks he has a point too, and I agree with that, that's why I always thank/etc everyone at anytime

Happy holidays Scawen, Eric, Victor and everyone!
Merry Christmas guys, hope this coming year is a good one for you.
Quote from kiss me :wow,
just watched the vid...
no offence, but it sucked monkey balls
its all the same :s
i remember the good old days...
but i dont want to watch 20min of the same

anyhow,
merry christmas to all!!
and a happy newyear!

Well we didn't created it for any kind of contest but to remind Scawen and everyone else that took part on how much fun this event was. I hope we could reach that goal to some extent. As a side effect, it was held in S1 which after all is giving people the chance to see how much LFS has already evolved by that time. Anyway, no offence taken and merry christmas to you too.
Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year to all Devs and LFS Sim racers. :drink:
Merry Christmas Devs , and everyone in the LFS Community!!!
Merry christmas everyone, have a nice christmas eve...
Merry Christmas to everybody
Merry Christmas guys!
Merry xmas for all

:bananalla
Merry Christmas to all people around the world !

i hate to do like evryone but i have no choice its the Xmas lol

merry xmas to all of you and especially to the devs and hope you will get some good vacation
Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG