The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :However, i think you'd need some practise again (thinking about your drawings to explain your inventions...). Can you still draw like in those pictures you've posted here in this thread?

That's a good point. Has the talent of 20 years ago faded to nothing?
Good pics!
Anyways you've got talent, and if you enjoy it just do it for fun and see where it takes you

Quote :this pictures i made them when i was 16 and never painted again

i doubt these pics are 20 year old. Either, your not 36 or i stand corrected :P
#28 - 5haz
You shouldnt leave things until "When I'm older", because when you're older you'll be too dead to do anything.
But you'll be wiser
#30 - 5haz
Quote from Rdcranno :But you'll be wiser

Somebody once said that "Life is a brilliant teacher, only problem being it kills all its pupils".
Quote from Riders Motion :Lerts is back?

Lerts was gone? He's an entity, existing as part of this forum, no forum without him and no lerts without the forum :hide: :cookiemon dont take this seriously ^^
i think i can still draw beatifull women

check out this picture i just made of the reptilian lilith little before she originated the fall of man

http://i40.photobucket.com/alb ... aaaid/21-12-08_010456.jpg

the funy thing is that my pen tablet which i got today is already collecting dust, its easier with pencil and paper though at least it worked to get me drawing
Someone shot the reptilian freak woman in the head. Twice. With quite small bullets.
ive just decided it im gonna specialice on drawing hot women

but i like few women, mainly celt, well im celt so it gotta be normal

hell redheads are prosecuted in hollywood they all die thir hair as blondes

why are redheads so prosecuted, i even heard in spain redheads were burnt as witches
Because in hollywood deap and meeningful female leads have brunette hair. I actually dont bother watching many shows/films with blonde leads as the characters tend to be very shallow.

There is no place in the hollywood stereotype for red heads. They have all they need from brunette and blonde. Women dont need to ever venture outside of these two rolls as far as hollywood is concerned.
#36 - 5haz
Redheads are violent, i should know I have to share a house with one.
Quote from Becky Rose :I actually dont bother watching many shows/films with blonde leads as the characters tend to be very shallow.

you didnt like crossroads then?
Quote from 5haz :Redheads are violent, i should know I have to share a house with one.

However violent, they're amazing in bed.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :However violent, they're amazing in bed.

Your gf is a redhand?

My hair is said to be golden blonde (the hairdresser confirmed it). My dad has somewhat ginger-ish hair, and so is mine. Therefore, I am quite awesome in bed

On-topic: Lerts, you're good at drawing. Keep up the good work!
hahaha.

Redhead.
No, I need to make a correction.

Female redheads are amazing in bed. I have no experience, nor do I ever plan on or want to have experience with redheads (or any colour hair/bald) males. However, from what I've heard, they're shit.

#44 - CSU1
...So we learn something new every day

Lerts needs to stop drawing men with breasts(revise anatomy)and Tristan is still a fu*king sadist

Nice drawings Lerts.

My missus is a red too
Quote from Shotglass :you didnt like crossroads then?

No, just looked it up on imbd and users rate it 2.8 out of 10. The tag line is "Dreams change, friends are forever". On that basis should'nt I just write it off as an extremely corny teen flick?

Anyways on the original topic I did some more of me comics this weekend.
if i ever make comics it will be about the hidden reality,like atlantis, or lucifer being the good guy and the self called god yavhe being the bad guy

reality has so many options to be creative, for example this new i got from another forum that kind of proves the existance of wormholes:

http://www.ananova.com/news/st ... 2.html?menu=news.quirkies
Quote from Becky Rose :No, just looked it up on imbd and users rate it 2.8 out of 10. The tag line is "Dreams change, friends are forever". On that basis should'nt I just write it off as an extremely corny teen flick?

no idea havent watched it myself but in case you missed it take a look at whos the female lead

as far as the tagline is concerned it certainly cant hold a candle to "He came into town with his cock in hand, and what he did with it was illegal in 49 states."
This one is especially for Kev :P

Quote :no idea havent watched it myself but in case you missed it take a look at whos the female lead

Without checking again, Britney Spears? So on that basis am I not correct in dismissing Hollywood films with a blonde female lead as having shallow meeningless female roles?

Take something like Pretty Woman for instance, where the audience where expected to empathise with a prostitute. There is no way Meg Ryan could have pulled that off, it had to be a brunette. Aliens, Sigorny Weaver is a brunette. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - upstaged by her red headed counter part despite being the lead female. Blonde's aren't there to be deep and meeningful in Hollywood films, they are there to be a fantasy. 9.5 times in 10 Brunette's get the roles that women can relate too.

Quote :as far as the tagline is concerned it certainly cant hold a candle to "He came into town with his cock in hand, and what he did with it was illegal in 49 states."

He worshipped Allah?
Quote from Becky Rose :Without checking again, Britney Spears? So on that basis am I not correct in dismissing Hollywood films with a blonde female lead as having shallow meeningless female roles?

what i meant was that birtney is a much better indicator of a bad movie than her hair colour

Quote :Take something like Pretty Woman for instance, where the audience where expected to empathise with a prostitute. There is no way Meg Ryan could have pulled that off, it had to be a brunette. Aliens, Sigorny Weaver is a brunette. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - upstaged by her red headed counter part despite being the lead female. Blonde's aren't there to be deep and meeningful in Hollywood films, they are there to be a fantasy. 9.5 times in 10 Brunette's get the roles that women can relate too.

women can relate to prostitutes?
anyhow dont you think its more a matter of the majority of hollywood blondes being the ditzy type than a matter of them being blonde? seriously could you see katie holmes fighting off gigers deranged imagination? or lohan having sex with richard gere?
i just thought that its easier to draw a handsome guy than a pretty woman, thats quite revelatory

myself i dont like blondes, most are ughly imo, perfect girl is my avatar

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG