The online racing simulator
My 2008
(37 posts, started )
This is a very NICE video.

No, I didn't download it from Filefront.
Quote from zeugnimod :
No, I didn't download it from Filefront.

You're missing out (somewhat)! Just leave your Northern-German Internet on for the rest of the night and by morning you will have a crisp, clear and delicious quality visual feast of... something.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :... a crisp, clear and delicious quality visual feast of... something.

Something great

You summed it up yourself and i have nothing to ad to it
amazing is all i can say good job
It's a very NICE video, Michael!
"I think it's nice"
"Yes, I would even say that it's nice"
(hint: Thomson and Thompson, from the Tintin comic)

Great video, Michael. I didn't get bored (which, in my case, is exceptional with racing vids). Good sync'ing with the music. I especially enjoyed the visual jokes with the rewinding, the starting lights, etc.

So, to sum it up in one word:
NICE

Great vid, some very imaginative camera angles which were brilliant. Good job!

Noticed myself in my Pringles XRT in the BTCC clip, and have to say that's the best race I've ever had on LFS as well. It was brilliant.
Quote from Minimaxman :Great vid, some very imaginative camera angles which were brilliant. Good job!

Noticed myself in my Pringles XRT in the BTCC clip, and have to say that's the best race I've ever had on LFS as well. It was brilliant.

It's still exciting to watch the replay, even though I know what's going to happen. I would have been on holiday on the day of that race had I not decided to stay home. Thank Jeebus I did!
Yeh know what you mean. As I saved the replay, after I watched your vid and went and watched the whole race again twice, once from onboard your FXO, once from onboard my XRT.

Exhilerating!
nice
Loovely stuuff, I saw myself in the RLR part, and did enjoy that BTCC server.
I dont like it....Its to good and makes me jelous that i cant do that.

Good job mate its "Nice"

My 2008
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG