The online racing simulator
blinker fluid exists!!
(24 posts, started )
blinker fluid exists!!
omg! blinkerfluid exists! for cars

you can buy it here

Quote :Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know, factory quality blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks. Our blinker fluid lasts ten times that. KaleCoAuto high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest DOT standards while not being in the least bit DOT legal! KaleCoAuto blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause. KaleCoAuto blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity even in the most extreme situations. Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any car.

other useful things are to be found on that site, including a heavy duty clutch belt
lmfao
Quote from Phil McCracken :This stuff works too good! I had some splash in my eyes, and now my eyes blink constantly. Fixed ..

Haha funny review

And lol @ Elbow Grease
#5 - amp88
I think there's something wrong with the Checkout package on their site. I wanted to get a set of cross drilled brake lines for my brother's Christmas. I can add them to the basket OK but when I try to go to the checkout it takes me to another link. Also, I noticed there was no padlock on the site. I think it might be a dodgy thing trying to steal my credit card details.

No, I'm not serious
Quote from asbjoern :other useful things are to be found on that site, including a heavy duty clutch belt

But there actually is a such thing as a clutch belt. Not on cars, but on some ATVs and motorcycles.
Hahaha, some things... you just can't ask for.
imaginge going into a gas-station, asking for a new clutch belt or winter-air
Quote from asbjoern :imaginge going into a gas-station, asking for a new clutch belt

Well, if you have a belt-driven motorcycle, then it wouldn't be weird at all.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, if you have a belt-driven motorcycle, then it wouldn't be weird at all.

Don't think they require any maintenance
i wonder if they deliver it international, i've been trying to get my hands on some of that stuff for months. I might pick up a flux capacitor while im at it.
Are anything on this site legit?

E: Apparently not
Quote from ajp71 :What a silly comment :doh:

How is that a silly comment?

Quote from Buell :The XB12XT's belt drive is intended to be maintenance- free

It's SOLD OUT! Too bad.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How is that a silly comment?

[/B]

"maintainance free" doesn't mean that it can't break.
Yeah, normally they break because they get a stone or some other form of debris lodged between the belt and the toothed bit of the sprocket. This happens regardless of whether you applied any "belt lube", and your belt drive will not break if you don't lube it, because you don't actually have to.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How is that a silly comment?

[/b]

Surely as someone who is entering into professional career you realise the importance of regularly checking belts for failure, they age and by definition the belt in question has to be under high tension and take a lot of shock forces as well as getting damaged from external sources. If you don't automatically take a good look at all belts when you have them exposed and check the harder to get at ones regularly then how can you possibly say with confidence to yourself, let alone to a paying customer that you have performed a service and are happy with the vehicle?
Yeah, I understand all that AJP. Compared to a chain driven motorcycle, Belt drives (and shaft drives) are basically maintenance free. Obviously you check them at service intervals, but it's not unheard of for a belt on a motorcycle to last for some 30,000 miles. Without any sort of 'lube'.
#22 - wark

blinker fluid exists!!
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG