The online racing simulator
FZR is still a road car?
(44 posts, started )
FZR is still a road car?
I hate to be such a bitch - especially regarding a car I don't really drive - but it seems the FZR still has a wood panelling interior.

It's been with us for over three years now, which seems like a long time to spend with a road-car interior on a GTR. Any idea when that might change?
It's the weight penalty?
I think Eric said he'd to that a few years back
It's got a stereo too I think
The subwoofer setup in the back keeps the back sitting nice and low
Thats why it has a 37.5F 62.5R weight distribution

Its probably just a vinyl sticker on the trim anyway like most cars
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hate to be such a bitch - especially regarding a car I don't really drive - but it seems the FZR still has a wood panelling interior.

It's been with us for over three years now, which seems like a long time to spend with a road-car interior on a GTR. Any idea when that might change?

I think the most accurate idea of when it might change is, soon(ish)
#6 - ajp71
I feel for you Kev up at 4am worrying about this every night for the last 3 years?
I was wondering the same thing.
We've been waiting years for the FZR interior and we probably still have years to wait.
#9 - richo

A joke rather than a attack...
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hate to be such a bitch - especially regarding a car I don't really drive - but it seems the FZR still has a wood panelling interior.

What I'm more surprised is that you're playing LFS... I thought you hadn't played in about 76 years.

As for the cockpit - I always said that the reason why all MoE racers choose the FZR is that it has luxuries like cupholders and a CD player for those long and lonely stints.
someone turned it into carbon fiber i think in the textures thread awhile back.

For someone that spends so much time posting in this forum, and trying to be funny, and I have to admit, sometimes with relative sucess, you know as well as I and most of us here, that the new interiors for the GTR cars are not released yet, exception made to the XRR. If you were only trying to look smart by creating this "ironic" topic, I must say that you failed, creating just another one useless topic that serves no purpose than to annoy anyone that visits this forum looking for some real information and discussion about LFS, and has to go trough all kinds of crap before finding something worth reading... Well done!!
Quote from chunkyracer :you know as well as I and most of us here, that the new interiors for the GTR cars are not released yet, exception made to the XRR. If you were only trying to look smart by creating this "ironic" topic, I must say that you failed,

Nah, I thought the GTR interiors were done ages ago. So the FXR is the same? Hahaha.

I never drive them so I suppose that's why I hadn't noticed.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nah, I thought the GTR interiors were done ages ago. So the FXR is the same? Hahaha.

I never drive them so I suppose that's why I hadn't noticed.

The XFR was improved, as too was the UFR but not to the standard of the XFR.
Quote from chunkyracer :For someone that spends so much time posting in this forum, and trying to be funny, and I have to admit, sometimes with relative sucess, you know as well as I and most of us here, that the new interiors for the GTR cars are not released yet, exception made to the XRR. If you were only trying to look smart by creating this "ironic" topic, I must say that you failed, creating just another one useless topic that serves no purpose than to annoy anyone that visits this forum looking for some real information and discussion about LFS, and has to go trough all kinds of crap before finding something worth reading... Well done!!

Sadly this is real information, repeated to death yes, but maybe it was repeated so many times for a reason? To me, this should of been done upon release, 3 years later it still looks the same. I normally wouldn't care at all because I had been driving the XRR prior to MoFZR (aka MoE) and since the 24 hour race is coming soon, it would be nice to not be looking at wood trimming for up to 10 hours.

And Kev, stick with your LX6, much more fun than GTRs.
You know what I've realized the past lke 6 years I've been with LFS (sounds like we're dating, if that's the case it's been a rough past 2 years haha)

Whenever we're expecting some kind of fix for one of the cars or graphical update.. we always get a new car, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
Quote from XCNuse :
Whenever we're expecting some kind of fix for one of the cars or graphical update.. we always get a new car, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Hmm...sounds like a cunning plan to keep people distracted from issues they moan about for a while.

Anyways, was going to post something similar on one of the Scirocco threads what Kev did on his opening post. I had it all written, but then I went sod it, it doesn't make any difference and didn't hit the post button. But yes, I agree it's been way too long.
Quote from Blackout :Anyways, was going to post something similar on one of the Scirocco threads what Kev did on his opening post. I had it all written, but then I went sod it, it doesn't make any difference and didn't hit the post button.

I often do that. I find getting good and drunk helps me finish off posting those types of posts.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I often do that. I find getting good and drunk helps me finish off posting those types of posts.

Post reported for discrimination based on stereotypes. You postist people make me sick.
Quote from Blackout :Hmm...sounds like a cunning plan to keep people distracted from issues they moan about for a while.

well it has worked just about every time hahaha, just.. until someone pops up like the guy from the holy grail "she turned me into a newt!" except it's more like.. 'my race car still has some cheap wood taped onto my dash!'
Quote from XCNuse :...holy grail "she turned me into a newt!" except it's more like.. 'my race car still has some cheap wood taped onto my dash!'

...Except it hasn't gotten better.
Don't you dare take away my Stereo. It's the only thing that keeps me going through endurance thursdays. And also the leather steering wheel feels nice on my hands.
I wonder how this thread had gone if it was made by someone more, let's say someone who had joined last year or later (wanted to say more noob, but that would hint Kev is a lesser noob than others).
Quote from Blackout :I wonder how this thread had gone if it was made by someone more, let's say someone who had joined last year or later (wanted to say more noob, but that would hint Kev is a lesser noob than others).

Everybody would quickly jump on him, and happily remind him, how someone with half a brain could easily use the "allmighty" search function, and find that information in 0.02s...
Quote from Blackout :I wonder how this thread had gone if it was made by someone more, let's say someone who had joined last year or later (wanted to say more noob, but that would hint Kev is a lesser noob than others).

S14 Drift would've posted the word "fail" a few hundred times, his friends would've responded with "lol the word fail is funny lol" then they would've exchanged pictures of women in bikinis.

FZR is still a road car?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG