The online racing simulator
[WooT] Motorsport
(48 posts, started )
Today [W00T] Exefas has announced that he is to leave the team to rejoin Inter|Racing. We wish him well in the future and hope he enjoys driving for his new team.

Thanks
damm your team very good,but i want drive with my friends thats the mine reason why i have to left.........Sorry guys,best wishes to you ,kick ass in DOP for other teams.....you are very friendship team and i recommend for all to join to this team,becouse people here are very funny ,friendly and so on....
and the award for worst team hopping of all time goes to: (drumroll)....... 'pacesetter' woooooooh! :clapclap:

(4 different teams in 6 weeks i think)

congratulations mate here's your award :trophy_si

jward thats news to me
Quote from anttt69 :and the award for worst team hopping of all time goes to: (drumroll)....... 'pacesetter' woooooooh! :clapclap:

jward thats news to me

i have posted on PM forum about it , quite a while ago aswell
Hi Ant ye i can back him up we discused it on msn and ive seen it on forum. And take it easy on James he's doing well from what ive seen mate and i hope he keeps up the good work.
and the sticking their nose in other peoples business award goes to.... ant69

Woot !!!! your on a recruitment mission here.
Gongratz to all involved !!

Looking good guys keep it up
thnks
Quote from anttt69 :and the award for worst team hopping of all time goes to: (drumroll)....... 'pacesetter' woooooooh! :clapclap:

jward thats news to me

actually Ant, I have been in 2 teams in 3 weeks, which isnt bad, because i have discussed the matters with my friends at [R-R], none of your business so please keep yourself out of it, you just arent happy that jwardy left, . thanks,james
and so wat if pacesetters joined 2 different teams in 3 weeks it just means he hasnt found a team that have the same goals as each other
Quote from Rdcranno :and the sticking their nose in other peoples business award goes to.... ant69

what exactly do you mean by that? i know jward & pacesetter personally, not that its any of your business

Quote from dan926 :and so what if pacesetters joined 2 different teams in 3 weeks it just means he hasnt found a team that have the same goals as each other

If you actually read what i wrote it's 4 teams in 6 weeks. This means that pacesetter stays with a team for approximately 10 days then changes his mind.

I really hope you last longer than 10 days mate.
Quote from pacesetter :actually Ant, I have been in 2 teams in 3 weeks, which isnt bad, because i have discussed the matters with my friends at [R-R], none of your business so please keep yourself out of it, you just arent happy that jwardy left, . thanks,james

Which ever way round you want to paint it mate.

[PM]
Falcon
R-R
WOOT

I think you will find thats four.

I'm just telling it how it is, not prying. Jwardy didnt speak to me about leaving he just made up his mind & went. Thats up to him, dont understand his decision but hey if he wants to take a backwards step then thats up to him.

I wish you all the very best. (lets see how long this team lasts)
Due to the formation of Team Ireland, we have to announce that:

James
Niall
Andy

are to leave the team. We thank them for their services to the team in this short time and wish them and their new team good luck.
OO so whats this new team called James, havent heard of it and you ever need help ill give you a hand

Ben
Quote from anttt69 :Which ever way round you want to paint it mate.

[PM]
Falcon
R-R
WOOT

I think you will find thats four.

I'm just telling it how it is, not prying. Jwardy didnt speak to me about leaving he just made up his mind & went. Thats up to him, dont understand his decision but hey if he wants to take a backwards step then thats up to him.

I wish you all the very best. (lets see how long this team lasts)

I havent been in PM in the last two weeks have I? And thanks guys, we have formed a sister team to W00T, and Ant keep it to pm's please
And yes i am a team hopper to most of you, but does W00T care? No. Does RR care? No. Whys this? Because i notified them and i still have association with W00T, and please Ant dont get involved. Hows PM going?
so wat ant69 yh its 4 teams congratulations u can count
-
thnx guys (aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Ty
Thanks guys,I've enjoyed my time here.
And Ant69,thats not your choice where e goes or doesn't go,not your business either so why you getting involved.There is no need for you to be invloved in this so you go your way and we'll go ours and hopefully we will meet some time in the future on the track
Could you women please argue somewhere else
Sorry this is my fault, Ant take it to me on msn or elsewhere as i have stated already
WOOT Motorsport would like to reveal its latest sign up .

Jackson de Oliveira From the united states flew through are trial with ease dispite such a short time in lfs
we hope you enjoy your time at WOOT and see you on the track .

Jack Ward

WOOT Motorsport
Quote from jwardy :WOOT Motorsport would like to reveal its latest sign up .

Jackson de Oliveira From the united states flew through are trial with ease dispite such a short time in lfs
we hope you enjoy your time at WOOT and see you on the track .

Jack Ward

WOOT Motorsport

Congratz Jackson, a really great team you have there,
Welcome mate

[WooT] Motorsport
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG