The online racing simulator
Scirocco
(13 posts, closed, started )
Scirocco
Hello, Racers

All we're saddened by the news of the postponement of the launch the new Scirocco patch, but that instead of being criticized, not to help, not criticism, but rather encouraging them, the patience is a virtue that is gaining every day, if some are not happy with the LFS (simulator), sell their licenses and go to play Need for Speed, we will have patience, and will ask SCAWEN to launch more patches with improvements Z3/4/5 is as good as when we have a new patch Even if it is small.
We will have patience with us we will not regret, we have to trust them.

Scawem that launch a few more patches to the home as this.

Patience will all.
Selling LFS licenses isn't allowed.

No need to start yet another thread about the scirocco.
Quote from pjuniorbra :Hello, Racers

All we're saddened by the news of the postponement of the launch the new Scirocco patch, but that instead of being criticized, not to help, not criticism, but rather encouraging them, the patience is a virtue that is gaining every day, if some are not happy with the LFS (simulator), sell their licenses and go to play Need for Speed, we will have patience, and will ask SCAWEN to launch more patches with improvements Z3/4/5 is as good as when we have a new patch Even if it is small.
We will have patience with us we will not regret, we have to trust them.

Scawem that launch a few more patches to the home as this.

Patience will all.

The intention of this message is good
And what is says is truth!

Some of us are whining as swines!
And say LFS will die off, since patches take to long...

Patches always went like this the past time.
And doing it like this is even better as wasting the A/B/C etc. !

Some people don't see that the updates we get now and then, excist 10x as more as the old patches had.

Most of the old patches where bug fixes and an improvement of the game.
But the sim is so professional atm. that you can't so easily make a better thing about it.

The last time we get NEW things that already match the great quality LFS is at now.
Everything we get now is bigly better, and thats why it takes longer to be here.
And I think people should REALLY go respect that fact of the dev's.

They are the daddy's of this great family, and without them your life would have a totally other way.

As for me I would never had met Tommy, which is a personal friend in real-life now.
And MANY of my friends in real-life I recommended LFS, and I play with them at Demo or S2 if I can't meet them in real-life.

LFS isn't just a game or simulator, LFS is a way of life you never lose (and don't want to lose)
:doh:
yeah, awesome..... we need like 50 more threads about scirocco

/sarcasm
#8 - Byku
Wooohooo.....:doh:... who's going to lock it?
#9 - MR_B
in before the lock

and

#11 - Byku
Guys could You stop with ":doh:"...... :doh:
I will wash yer mouths with !:soapbox: young pirates!
#13 - Byku
I've reported this thread to adm ... let's count the time .
This thread is closed

Scirocco
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG