The online racing simulator
[WooT] Motorsport
(48 posts, started )
[WooT] Motorsport
Hi everyone,

I'm sure some of you guys will have seen us around on track, we are a group of freinds who love nothing more than racing on LFS,. For a while now we have been a 3 man team.

Now however, [W00T] Motorsport are looking for new members, with a possible drive in the upcoming Desire of Patience 24 Hour race. We are a UK team and would preferably invite British drivers, although foreign drivers are very much welcome. We are searching for drivers capable of lapping in the XFR at Aston Grand Touring quickly on an endurance setup, however we race a wide variety of combos and try to be as quick as we can in as many cars as possible!

In case you haven't heard of us, we recently came runners up in the DoP 6h of Westhill in the XFR and 5th (after a disconnect and lots of bad luck! in the 12h) Our current members are...

[W00T] Ben (jaws99)
[W00T] Chris (wilko868)
[W00T] Dan (dan_b23)
[W00T] Jaxx
[W00T] J.Ward (jwardy)
[

Setups and setting up is also a desirable trait. We will soon be getting an 11 slot server (a website may be in the pipeline too!) and would like to see any applicants drive. Please PM me or [W00T] Chris (Wilko868) if you are interested in trying out.

Thanks

WooT Ben

EDIT = Server up!
Good Luck with the team
[W00T] Motorsport would like to welcome a new racer:

[W00T] James (pacesetter)

We wish you well mate, and I hope you enjoy your time with us! Don't forget guys we are still interested in a few more drivers regardless of ability etc. We have a server now and if you are interested don't hesitate to contact one of us.

Thanks
gl james
ty guys,
Haha, Wow that was so obvious you was not going to survive in R-R.
Quote from livefornow :Haha, Wow that was so obvious you was not going to survive in R-R.

Ok be nice Ben, [R-R] and myself had different things we were going for, but that was something obviously agreed in private
Gongratz Lads.
Ye the fact ur English and there German. Tbh mainly reason don't join a german team unless you can speak it. And btw WOOT is a bit like Falcon, didnt have website etc. but good luck. Mate u got my support
So why the hell is the 3R site all in german

Sie sprechen Deutsch ?
Because my family lived in germany, and i can speak it obviously.
We would like to announce a 5th member

[W00T] J Ward (jwardy)

All the best to you mate, a fantstic addition to the team!

See you all on track
thats a good and clean racer there...nice pick
Grats.
From what I saw from you in 12h while competing against you guys (in the CR car) you certainly can race

good luck with the team. And hopefully, we will fight again in January
Grats, But in news Jack u spelt something wrong.
W00T Would like to announce two new members!!!

[W00T] Andy (aobrian)
[W00T] Efexas (efexas26)

We would like to wish good luck to both drivers and we hope you enjoy your time at [W00T] Motorsport!
-
Team Skins, (aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Great news on your 2 new drivers, keep up the good work
Ty Ben!
amm its efexas16 not efexas26 ;DD
new skin is on our forum for the scirocco
Server
I have taken the decision to remove the password from the server effective today (15/12) and to set track to Aston Grand Touring to streamline practice for the upcoming DoP and iTCC rounds at the track

Thanks!

Chris

[WooT] Motorsport
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG