The online racing simulator
Specs and blueprints
(7 posts, started )
Specs and blueprints
I found quite an interesting site with car-specs and blueprints of really nice cars. Check it out:

http://www.swaqvalley.com/gallery.php

EDIT:

Just found a very old book "Technical and regulation information of road cars" printed in 1975. It's quite rare info. so maybe somebody would be interested.
If anyone needs any technical specifications on cars on the list PM me. They include basic car and engine informatiom + cylinder size , piston size, valve opening and closing times, carburator specs, electric specs, suspension sepcs including susp. type, camber, caster angles etc., tires types, original pressures in the tyres, brake and few others.

Hope it would be more useful than site above
Attached images
page1.jpg
page2.jpg
page3.jpg
#2 - zeeaq
whts the point???there are so many such sites out there...one can google out all the specs.
I just found the blueprints that was looking interesting for me and thought I would share the link. Anything wrong about it?
#4 - JJ72
it does save a lot of time on googling, so good find.
#5 - shim
no skyline on there
thats.. a bad list

use google

.. its better than paying money for something you can get for free in .. um... .675 (est.) seconds

and there are many more better places to get blueprints from onnovanbraams, to smcars, etc.
Some more info in the first post.

Specs and blueprints
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG