The online racing simulator
Quote from Rappa Z :How much u wanna bet the patch is released on easter or as an easter gift?

When is easter day exactly? I think I would bet you 30 $. OK?
Quote from Blackout :Like this...those dials in my wheel looks a bit screwed but could just be me

And the worst thing about old dials in F08 is the fact that it has fuel information on steering wheel. That doesn't work for people who drive without it visible. That makes me especially happy about new dashes, that there aren't any informations on steering wheel anymore.
Quote from kamkorPL :And the worst thing about old dials in F08 is the fact that it has fuel information on steering wheel. That doesn't work for people who drive without it visible. That makes me especially happy about new dashes, that there aren't any informations on steering wheel anymore.

Yeah, I dont drive the wheel visible myself
Quote from Blackout :Like this...those dials in my wheel looks a bit screwed but could just be me

Kiitos
Quote :When is easter day exactly? I think I would bet you 30 $. OK?

i spent my last 30 on s2
You got to bet your soul then

No problem PLAYLIFE
Quote from Rappa Z :i spent my last 30 on s2

How about 29 $ ?

Seriously, there still has not been info on :

- tyre physics
- new Aston configs

so not before Sunday

And if they really spent "a few hours" on making the dashes, then they can in theory keep this up forever... or at least until the end of April...
today tyre phisics tommarow aston configss.
Quote :You got to bet your soul then

i have no soul
easter suday release
Quote from PLAYLIFE :..... then they can in theory keep this up forever... or at least until the end of April...

I sure hope so
Quote from traxxion :I sure hope so

naah... you don't want a game that improves forever but is never released. What you want is to occasionally get the update also into your computer...
I bet on april 26th !
April 22nd/23rd.
Quote from Rappa Z :easter suday release

I would theorise that they have a pattern:

1st day some minor update
2nd day major update
3rd day minor update
4th day major update

etc.

Thus you need 5 more day til the patch is out at least...
I hope that they will not give us an update that we already know of, for example the skinnable sun visors
April 20th or 21st would be good for me! I can't see it being ready for this weekend though.
Quote :April 22nd/23rd.

that's my second guess.
i hope it's released on a weekend so more ppl can play it.
21st april would be fine, that's my birthday would be a nice gift
Quote from loopingz :I bet on april 26th !

Yes, that would be a nice birthday present for me.
Quote from ATHome :I hope that they will not give us an update that we already know of, for example the skinnable sun visors

Not everybody noticed that and reads the forums. If they talked about tyre sidewalls, then they are sure as hell gonna talk about skinnable visors...
Quote from GP4Flo :Yes, that would be a nice birthday present for me.

OK, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon: Here's hoping for a December 7th release - that's my birthday
Quote from Breizh :Stupid question, but how does that equate to lift?

Well the net force on an object due to air pressure is the sum of all the pressures at its surface all the way round. So if the pressure on the underside of an object is higher than the pressure on the top side, this causes a net upward force.

The force applied by pressure always acts directly perpendicular to the surface itself, so if you have a high pressure area on the lower front quarter of a tyre, this is applying its force backwards and upwards.

Also the top surface of the tyre acts a bit like the top of an aerofoil, in that flow tends to speed up over it, causing a drop in pressure, which contributes to the net lift from the tyre.
i think it would be prety pointless for the devs to start a everyday update a week before release, atleast two weeks and that would make sense. You never know though, my guess would be around the 23rd - 26th time...

They will release it when dey realise, that there is nothing more to announce.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG