The online racing simulator
Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
TITLE: DRC2006 HQ
SIZE: 268 MB

What a great movie! Great variety of cameras and effects. Good soundtrack. Almost perfect..A must seee movie. 9.5/10

TITLE: DRC2006 LQ
SIZE: 64 MB

Same here..only with low quality.

TITLE: TeamFGApril1
SIZE: 201 MB

Good video...Boring start but getting better in every minute. Generally nice vid. 7/10
DRC2006 HQ - awesome movie
Is Movies Pit down or is it just for me ?
Quote from Bosse :Is Movies Pit down or is it just for me ?

Why do you think it is down ?
Since I changed ISP recently I can't download from movies pit but the page loads, only download is not working, probably ISP blockin it or so.

But now I get "Service Unavailable" for the page, so probably that's why Bosse asked the question I guess.
Maybe but I downloaded all the movies without any problem.
Service is up, all the time till the end of the month or so.
Quote from Bosse :Is Movies Pit down or is it just for me ?

Quote from KeMoT :Why do you think it is down ?

Well, I see a little confusion here

Let me remind everyone that the movies pit is actually a combination of two hosts! A site host(lfs news) and file host(iceaway)

But since I've had problems myself reaching the site(lfs news/movies pit) I believe it was the site Bosse meant, and not iceaway's server

It seems that the load on the site tonight was extremely high... donno why though, but it looks like it's over now
Quote from KeMoT :Why do you think it is down ?

Well, I was going to download DRC2006 HQ, came to the page and pressed download and i got no slots available (or what it now says on english), so I pressed it again but nothing happened. Then I couldn't press home, info or movies pit...

Thats why i thought it was down!

And VecTreX, yep, I think it was the site and not the fileserver then...

But now it works!

Edit: Oh btw, filur, great movie! Very nice!
Quote from Bosse :Well, I was going to download DRC2006 HQ, came to the page and pressed download and i got no slots available (or what it now says on english)

As far as I know IceAway has set a limit on how many people can download at the same time, which means if that limit has been reached you'll get that message, and you'll have to try again later. I guess you were unlucky as the site didn't respond to your second try

Anyway, I didn't know that this limit was reached on the file server, so I guess one particular movies was quite popular tonight, and made the site server struggle a bit too
Of course it was popular tonight. Its not every day that Kamo gives 9.5 to a movie. And he was right like he always is! Filur's movie is just on another level to every other so far. Excellent!
VecTreX everything you have siad was explained many, many times before.
I think, some people just don't read such things
well i can only add that limit on iceaway ftp is/was 20 slots...don't know how it is now. And yea i had problems reaching lfs news too..i was adding those movies and suddenly site went down..so i added them 2 hours later when it was working again..
It is about 5 users at one time.
TITLE: Rallycross_demo
SIZE: 42 MB

Average movie.. It was boring after 2 minuts of watching. Low fps. 6/10

sry for dealy something odd is happening with lfs news.
TITLE: FinalGear-Season2
SIZE: 62 MB

Another Nice looking video, with some good action and wel lfitted music. 8.5/10

Authors note:
Quote :
A racing & music video of Team Final Gears second season, up to about halfway through.

Video By: GraemeH
Team SKin By: pdanev
Host: MXM
Song: Feeder - Just A Day

Sent comments/criticism/hate-mail/marriage proposals to [email protected].
Or don't.

www.graemeh.com
http://lfs.finalgear.com

fin.

TITLE: Bosse and Losah 2
SIZE: 89 MB

One of that rare drift movies that i actually enjoyed . Great quality ..nice content. 8/10
TITLE: 2wheel_nasrat
SIZE: 56 MB

Almost 3 minuts of 2 wheel drive , boring as hell. 3/10
TITLE: Drifter vs ThorR
SIZE: 19 MB

Nice put toghether but bad quality and camera work disqualifies this one 4/10
Quote from kamo2000 :TITLE: Drifter vs ThorR

Sorry but for me it is only 2/10
I've Uploaded Crashing Vol.1 to LFS Movies FTP Kemot, feel free to review it
Quote from Ap0cAlYp5e :I've Uploaded Crashing Vol.1 to LFS Movies FTP Kemot, feel free to review it

I have already seen it.
Kamo will add it shortly.
Well i havn't seen it.. reupload it pls

TITLE: BMW ESWR Team Show 2006
SIZE: 122 MB

Average movie...well it wasn't interesting at all..only part with rally was nice to watch. 5/10
Ok, uploading again now
Ok, it's been reuploaded
TITLE: Crashing_Vol1
SIZE: 109 MB

Not much to say, title says all. Very good crash compilation with very good quality. 8.5/10
TITLE: TeamFG April8
SIZE: 126 MB

Nice vid, featuring 2 races - Only crashes ...6/10

Author's note:
Quote :Team Finalgear on South City Long (April 8th).

Lots of incidents. What did you expect from a city track and GTRs .

Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG