The online racing simulator
Quote from FireFox86 :If its not a new movie feature, then it will be available as well in my 'Car Focus' application, kinda a reference: http://vimeo.com/2509710
I've uploaded some other LFS Camera features on vimeo as well. Release date would be next year though.

I basically wrote what you wrote, a camera keyframer that can also save LFS screenshots at any desired rate and resolution (but my app isn't suitable for release, as it's in php textmode and only does what i needed it to do :tilt.
Anyway, that transition was just a matter of precise camera placement and then switching from free cam to normal view.
Quote from Flame CZE :I tried to compare real car to LFS one. Nice, almost the same.

Almost. The crucial difference I was able to spot is that the LFS one has a heatable rear window!
Quick question:

On the CMX viewer file, there is a third brake light on the little spoiler. Will this light up?

P.S. This is directed at the devs, since they would know.
Brake too? or the trunk when is open
I'm referring to this thing. When you apply the brakes, will it light up with the regular side ones?
Attached images
brakelight.png
Great first post, GilFisher.
Wow, that's probbably the BEST ever first post. Better than the "how do i log into LFS" crap we get.

10/10
I beat you to it.
Quote from Nick. :I'm referring to this thing. When you apply the brakes, will it light up with the regular side ones?

Check the video on the first post. Around 1.14-1.15 it lghts up when the driver is using the brakes
Quote from Zarky :a ford granada & a jaguar XJ6 series 3 and volvo240 estate to go!

yep that is what we need zark
Quote from Zipppy :I am sure that car is based off of the Scirocco, Seat is owned by VW.

nope the Seat Leon is older
What is this?
Attached images
未命名.JPG
Seems to me that is where the tire would get inflated from in the real car.
Quote from Zipppy :Seems to me that is where the tire would get inflated from in the real car.

Yep, it's a hole in the wheel where your tire's valve should go through.

But there is no valve here Won't we able to change the tires pressure ?

(Please don't post useless replies to my post )
Quote from Zen321 :Yep, it's a hole in the wheel where your tire's valve should go through.

But there is no valve here Won't we able to change the tires pressure ?

(Please don't post useless replies to my post )

Well i say the same when i look and discover the VWS dont have the 3 pedals (Acel,Breake,Cluctch) :spin:
Quote from Inouva :Well i say the same when i look and discover the VWS dont have the 3 pedals (Acel,Breake,Cluctch) :spin:

Indeed it doesn't, I don't really know why but then I saw the other vehicles on the viewer don't have the pedals too (I thought they had it )...

Another thing.. why isn't the part under the car modeled? It's just plain black.. I thought this was because of most of the cars being "invented", but I can notice the FBM has this whole part under the vehicle detailed (at least not plain black), the BF1 have half the part under the car detailed too, and so I thought the VWS was going to have this part detailed too... maybe not full modeled, but at least some textures and half-modeled parts, I don't know
Why the cars don't have this modeled? I think it would indeed make a difference on the handling of the car, for example if the car had the suspension too low and passed on a corner, I don't know, some parts of the car would touch the...erm... I don't have much english language experience when it comes to racing, so I'm just unable to explain it I just think it would make a difference.

Anyway, thanks a lot again devs
The interior is AMAZING!

Attached images
amazingint.png
HD screenshots (1920x1080) of this cars interior and exterior
paint
Quote from LFSn00b :What is the texture file name for the grey area on the seat? I'm doing the "Vienna" interior colour from the Scirocco thing.(please check attachment)

wow, looks great

I am making the exact same paint colours from VW aswell :P

You need to change all of these to change the whole seat colour:
It is:
VW_leather2.dds
VW_leather2sti.dds
VW_lether2thred.dds
VW_leather4.dds

I will figure them all out if you want, but I am presuming these will need to be changed from experience

P.S. I went for a more sporty look in the attachment (that is "VW_leather4.dds")
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG