The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
Not much work but i did the car in all the factory colours. Oh and the studie R in some colours. As i said 5 min jobs at best.
Attached images
VWS_Candy.jpg
VWS_deep-pearl.jpg
VWS_opal.jpg
VWS_Pewter.jpg
VWS_reflex.jpg
VWS_Rising.jpg
VWS_Salsa.jpg
VWS_sumatra.jpg
VWS_viper.jpg
VWS_Studie R.jpg
VWS_Studie R-B.jpg
VWS_Studie R-R.jpg
dinamo motorsports skinn
Attached images
vwd.jpg
Here is a quick one I made as a kind of default skin.
Attached images
Scirocco DE preview.jpg
Scirocco DE preview2.jpg
VWS_SciroccoDE.jpg
our teamskin 2009

is there any free programs that are easy to use to make skins.
GIMP, its the best freeware
Quote from MiniVan :is there any free programs that are easy to use to make skins.

GIMP
Paint.NET
Quote from piggy501 :What would I have to do to get that skin without the logos?

Hack my PC

Private, sorry.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is the only thing that makes me jealous of the USA, you can use your flag as paint without it looking gay. The Union Flag just never works. :/

u sure about that???

-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007

Second Scirocco skin from me.
Attached images
VWS_ScavCamo.jpg
prevcamo.jpg
Can you do me one without the stickers? And with the camo in bright green, black and silver please?
My simple private skin

And concerning the flag, I think the Union Flag looks quite good actually. The Austrian flag is quite bland in comparison, even though the legend of it's origin is neat :P
Attached images
perspective.PNG
allsides.png
a quickie!
It looks nice ingame, tho the skin itself doesn't :P
Attached images
VWS_silver.jpg
How do you guys get gimp to work so well, I have it but i cant figure it out and how to do designs and all that crap.
Quote from MiniVan :How do you guys get gimp to work so well, I have it but i cant figure it out and how to do designs and all that crap.

I'm not a GIMP user but the first link Google gave after searching for 'gimp tutorials' was this. Looks fairly promising.
I wanna make designs and stuff and want to be able to mirror it onto the other side without it looking like crap anyone know how and what I should use to skin on and how?
Mine
Attached images
VWS HK-Racing.jpg
This is basically all I could do and it sucks.
Attached images
vw.jpg
VWS_MNVN.jpg

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG