The online racing simulator
Specs of the Dev's Computers?
(29 posts, started )
Come on now, share. Lets hear what your building LFS on.
Quote from Roadie :Come on now, share. Lets hear what your building LFS on.

I remember this being asked on the RSC forum sometime ago. Back then, they was you know, a decent system, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Quote from Fordman :I remember this being asked on the RSC forum sometime ago. Back then, they was you know, a decent system, but nothing out of the ordinary.

they could have upgraded.
Quote from Roadie :they could have upgraded.

o rly?
Quote from spankmeyer :o rly?

ya rly
#6 - Vain
no wai

Vain
o mfg (not again.. )
It's developed using a PC emulator on an old Amiga 4000.
... it is not developed at all!!
something that good must be a miracle and the devs find it on their desktops every now and then. and because they are really friendly people they share it with us ...

peace mo
Quote from molocco :... it is not developed at all!!
something that good must be a miracle and the devs find it on their desktops every now and then. and because they are really friendly people they share it with us ...

peace mo

lol srsly?
Quote from molocco :... it is not developed at all!!

peace mo

So that's that weird S3 thingy I keep getting on my desktop
There's somewhere an attachment of Scawen's computer desk. It had red MOMO and three monitors. I think it was in the thread that was about the multimonitor support, go and search.
Quote from deggis :There's somewhere an attachment of Scawen's computer desk. It had red MOMO and three monitors. I think it was in the thread that was about the multimonitor support, go and search.

If I'm not wrong, he uses a Matrox Parhelia that Matrox has sent to him in order to LFS support 3 monitors. And he got addicted to it.

Well, If I had 3, 21" monitors on my desk and a red momo....... I would be even more addicted to race simulators.

But Parhelia is a slow performer, and get 3 big monitors, even CRTs, isn't exactly cheap, so I would be satisfied with a nice widescreen lcd monitor.
IIRC, that's Scawen's gaming system, he doesn't develop on that one. (That KB setup could get a tad annoying )
Edited screenshot, anyone?
Quote from 96 GTS :IIRC, that's Scawen's gaming system, he doesn't develop on that one. (That KB setup could get a tad annoying )

well, we can't actually say that it's not his developing system, since he uses it and somehow evaluate LFS on this system.

but probably he don't use that setup to code.
#18 - shim
hehe, looks like Scawen uses 2.0 sound.. tis prob why there is no sourround in this game
I have some pictures of his dev rig before and after a night of coding the new content.

Before:

After:

He works so hard for us.
Victor can be found at place 7 under patch L

@Sparky: dev|work is Scawen? Didnt know
Quote from ORION :

@Sparky: dev|work is Scawen? Didnt know

I think so but not 100% sure

SD.
LoL, dev|work is DevilEST's work-computer.
LOL, dev is someone else completely, yes

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG