The online racing simulator
500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
Use this thread to communicate with the support staff if any problems occured.
#2 - CSF
Stoney posted this at 7:07

Brainy Technical people are aware of the current issues, this is affecting a lot of clients. There was an Issue with a Dedi Yesterday, which crashed and refused to boot. I'm told the server is back up, but is refusing incomming connections (thus meaning it is sitting there unable to be talked to at the moment). Dean (Franky) will be alone when he finishes work I assure you all.

I've spoken to him today, and he is aware that servers are still down.

Thanks all.
Stoney

So yeah lets hope for the best.
hey guys,

Yeah the CP server is down which is causing a scripting error on the website. I'm just waiting for an OS Install to be completed on a new box for me and then i can start getting everything back online.

Once i have got all of that done i'll update on here and send out client e-mails.
Quote from franky500 :hey guys,

Yeah the CP server is down which is causing a scripting error on the website. I'm just waiting for an OS Install to be completed on a new box for me and then i can start getting everything back online.

Once i have got all of that done i'll update on here and send out client e-mails.

cool... thanks Dean
Ok, thanks for info .
It works now . Thanks again.
Well for me 500servers.com is dead. Any news?
No news, but it's down for me as well.
It should be noted that servers seem to be fine. The current round of issues are only with the Webserver.

Clients can access the Control Panel as normal here.
Site is back up. I just ordered and payed for the server I wonder how long will this take to get my data as nothing is happening.
Quote from kamo2000 :Site is back up. I just ordered and payed for the server I wonder how long will this take to get my data as nothing is happening.

You should have an e-mail now, Let me know if you have still not got it and i'll send one manually.

Regards,
Dean
No sign of email here. Maybe my mail provider is bad. I occasionally have problems with receiving emails from outside of Poland on it.

Maybe gmail would be betteR? if so ---Removed for security---
New one sent (you might have a couple.If so, Ignore anything but the most recent one)
Thank You all received Working Great
Want to Buy United States: Texas Server
Franky,

I just went to the site to order a U.S. server, but it isn't an option. I also can't get most all of the order page to load in IE7, but it does work in FireFox and Chrome. I wanted to see the list of options i could use too, but that page won't load either. Can you help me out?

Jay Odom

* Edit: I tried again with IE7 and I could load the page, but I can't select United States.
US servers not available anymore....
Quote from banshee56 :US servers not available anymore....

Thats is a disappointment.... I had just convinced the wife to let me do it to. How is the performance on UK servers from in the states? I'm working on getting a server established for N./S. Americas. Having a low ping on the server browser is high on my list. Along with a simple racing configuration and an admin available during peak times. I'm wanting to provide a solution for our time zone as demo servers becomes all there is during our peak hours and that just gets annoying.
Quote from banshee56 :US servers not available anymore....

I've not spoken to Franky about this particular matter, however, it may not mean they are "not available anymore", it could be that after the webserver was rebuilt, Franky may have just wanted to get things "running" again and could have forgotten, or not gotten around to adding this back in yet...

Or I could just be talking bullshit
Based on the email I got regarding my two US based servers, I think you are talking bullshit there Stoney.
Sure sounds like it to me!
Just to confirm for you all (sorry for the late reply, been so busy lately).

Currently we cannot offer USA Based services, I am hoping this is short term but i do not know for sure, It will depend largely on how things go in the UK.
They need to alter the LFS.net website. When you try download LFS S2 from the main site using the 500servers United states server, it wont connect.
Quote from Rdcranno :They need to alter the LFS.net website. When you try download LFS S2 from the main site using the 500servers United states server, it wont connect.

yeah, I have notified Victor about it and i am sure it will be removed from the list soon.
Sites are down again, what's gone wrong this time?
just got in and sorted it all now, Webserver didn't boot back up after some updates.
This thread is closed

(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG