The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
Great news. And sooner than I had expected

Thank you!
Great job. Also I noticed updated sidewalls + new wheels on the FBM?

Nice
yay
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think it's time we get skinning, don't you?

Whel there is a sligt problem the plain skin is white and only has mirrror shading.
But I supose it has the same layout of places of bumper and rear bumper as al thye lfs road cars.

Am I correct scawen?? just to be sure
You unthankful pigs!

Can`t wait
yipppyyyy o/ great stuff
FZR still doesn't have the updated interior...

Oh well, cool anyway, be nice to have something new.
Quote from Rikje :Great job. Also I noticed updated sidewalls + new wheels on the FBM?

Nice

I know! Funny how changing the wheels of a car makes me like it alot more!
looks great

well done devs
Cant wait, thanks !
#63 - AMB
Can't wait to drive this thing, and with XFusion skin it will look even better
thanks... suscribing to this thread
Looking good, nice one lads.

Eric's done a fantastic job with it, and i'm certain Scawen has coded the physics to be near perfect....and er...Vic made a nice video
Wait a min, the wheels say 'o.z' have the devs got a new sponsor?
anyone else than me noticed that the numberplate on the the skinning template says "noob" and thanks for the new car
Anyone got a screeny of the new wheels?
NEXT Week?? , next week is my birthday, will take it as a Bday gift for me, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, LOOOOKS AWESOME!!!!!! And the video is very professionaly Done, REALLY COOL!!! I haven´t words to express what i´m felling now, and really can´t give you enough Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!, hehe a load of thumbs up there .

PD: lets see how long it takes to someone do the VW GT24 Skin... .

Adolfo Herrera.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel there is a sligt problem the plain skin is white and only has mirrror shading.
But I supose it has the same layout of places of bumper and rear bumper as al thye lfs road cars.

Am I correct scawen?? just to be sure

Hmm, no, there is a normal skin in the data\skins folder with the sides, top, front and back clearly visible. It's not just plain white. And there is also an info file showing the mapped areas in the map_info folder.
homana homana homana homanana!

yay!

EDIT: OMG! last day of school to! !!!!!!!!!!
EDIT2: post 1.2.3.4 :P
Oh god, I got nearly heart attack Nice news Scawen, thanks!!
Quote from John5200 :haha! look at the defualt skin in the skin folder!!! at the numberplate stands "NOOB"

Quote from skolekaj :anyone else than me noticed that the numberplate on the the skinning template says "noob" and thanks for the new car

yep... and before you! :S
Quote from Scawen :Hmm, no, there is a normal skin in the data\skins folder with the sides, top, front and back clearly visible. It's not just plain white. And there is also an info file showing the mapped areas in the map_info folder.

Okay thanks for the reply il check it out and se what what

Edit: Thanks alot scawen the map info folder saved me
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG