#1 - lvlo
AirAttack Rally Team Races
Update: Thread For Announcements And Questions.

Preamble:

Hi there! This message is intended for members of AA racing team. The dictionary says that word "team" means "a number of persons associated together in work or activity". So, (lets kill Batman) lets do an event for all of us! The main idea is to get together once at week on an AA server and to have fun racing. Not all of us have S2 license, so the server will be in demo mode and it will be BL2 race (in future we can add BL1 race, for example one week it will be Rally and the next Grand Prix).

The event includes 2 parts: First part is only XFG, the second only XRG. If you don't like to drive XRG, take the event as an opportunity to try the car, it is really nice. Each part consists of qualification (10 to 15 mins) and two races (10 mins plus 1 lap each, no pit stop required, second race starts with revesed results of the first - just like on AA2 Rally server). No crashers and newcomers - only members of AA team and pure fun of race. Actually I only know a half of the team, so this event may be a good opportunity to say "Hello" to each other.

Resume:

Track: Blackwood Rally (BL2)

2 parts: XFG and XRG only races

Each part includes: 10-15 min qualification -> 2 races 10 mins plus 1 lap each (no pit stop required, second race starts with reversed grid).

Next event will be in reversed car's type: XRG first, then XFG.

Event will take about 1.5 hours, during that time the server will be private.

The winner should kill Batman

Rules:

All basic rules that you already know apply: Decent racing, respect to other racers, respect blue and yellow flag, observe speed limit in pits, mind overtaking/blocking rules, etc...

No restart voting during the race (race can be restarted only if during the start there is an accident and more than 30% of drivers are involved).

One car reset allowed, but for a drive-through penalty. Second car reset means spectating.

During the race please do not chat - you can always say "Sorry" or whatever you want to say after the race - keep it clean.

If you take part in the event you automatically agree to the rules.

To make this event real we need some information about you:

[AA] name:
LFS Licence:
Time zone:
Preferred day of week and time for the event:

Post your answers right here.

Thank you for your time

PS: Batman must die anyway.
Great idea, im on!

[AA] name: [AA] Gelin
LFS Licence: Demo
Time zone: +1 GMT Stockholm
Preferred day of week and time for the event: Friday between 7 and 10 PM.
[AA] name: EQ Worry
LFS Licence: S2
Time zone: +1
Preferred day: Any day after 19:30 UK time except Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Sunday or Thursday (because of FBM S2 series). Well, Monday sounds best to me, Wednesday is passable. :-)

And yeah, great idea! Also the format looks nice and interesting to me.
#4 - lvlo
Forgot about myself

[AA] name: [AA] lvlo
Time zone: +3
Preferred day of week and time for the event: Monday evening - it will make Monday much better
[AA] name: JMiquel
LFS Licence: S1
Preferred day of week and time for the event: Monday or Thursday 22:00
#6 - Max.
It seemes excelent

[AA] name: [AA] Max
Preferred day of week and time for the event: I guess every day after 19:00 Swedish time
-
rallycross (Laimiss) DELETED by Laimiss
[AA] name: [AA] Bimmer
LFS Licence: S1
Time zone: +5
Preferred day of week and time for the event: Friday in 19 o'clock Moscow time)))
Ivlo the BEST
[AA] name: Duffis
Time zone: +0
Preferred day: any day after 6pm uk time
Same as woox
Nice job lvlo, count me in.

[AA] name: Boost
Time zone: GMT
Preferred day of week and time for the event: No preference on the day, although a start of later than 7pm works best for me.

i like it
[AA] name: [AA] Ludde
Time zone: +1 GMT Stockholm
Preferred day of week and time for the event: Friday or saturday from 18.00 would be good
[AA] Roccivic
S2
GMT
Ireland
Wednesday or Friday after 7pm

Cheers
AA] name: DriverGR
Time zone:
Preferred day of week and time for the event: every day after 21 hours
[AA] name: Mosseman
LFS Licence: mosseman(EST)
Time zone: +2
Preferred day of week and time for the event: never know...

Btw can i take part in only one race in one event?since i cant make it to the first race in this monday but maybe to the 2nd race?
Unfortunately I cannot do Mondays, so Ivio, kindly take me off the list.

Take care
#15 - lvlo
[AA] Name:Hixxie

I'm in, time to suit U guys
Nice one lvlo
#17 - lvlo
Announcements Thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG