The online racing simulator
Need some pedals.
(10 posts, started )
Need some pedals.
Ok, so my DFP pedals said nite nite, last night. They are over a year old, so I guess my guarantee is over.

Now, I'm thinking of buying some good pedals, I only need gass, and brake. But what should I invest in? The VPP seems veery expencive imo.

Or can I just buy a new pot to the pedals maybe? its just the brake pedal that have said good nite. In that case, what do I do?
Quote from MyBoss :Now, I'm thinking of buying some good pedals, I only need gass, and brake. But what should I invest in? The VPP seems veery expencive imo.

I think if you wont go for VPP etc. A new wheel with pedals is the cheapest way to get new pedals. Sad but true
Well, I think that thread might help me. I will try to do some tinkering about it the next days.

Quote from MyBoss :Well, I think that thread might help me. I will try to do some tinkering about it the next days.

good luck
Hey BOSS, if you can't find blue tac, 2 things you can use that are much cheaper, play-dough or poly grip (it's a dental adheavsive) another trick that I used was to HOT GLUE the pot stem to the pedal arm, this way if need be I can always remove the glue (with a little heat from the glue gun) and clean things up or reset them. DO NOT CRAZY GLUE THEM. One mistake and you're pooched.

Good Luck.
Yay, I glued the pots, and now it works like when it was new :-D

Thanks for the link ;-)
your very welcome
I doubt it will be the last time you have to open your pedals up tho

SD.
This way I can wait for something better. hehe
Hi Boss. As soon as my ACT Labs pedals bite it, I will be grabbing a set of Advantage1 pedals. Steel construction, stainless pedals.

http://advantage1.com.au/Shop/ ... a10230f1f0973487602710fbc

A couple of the guys in our club have them already and are very happy, especially for the price.

I suppose you could always hacksaw the clutch off if it annoys you.

Spadnium

Need some pedals.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG