The online racing simulator
Quote from Red Label :hi all i am new to lfs got the demo on friday and liked it so i got s2 yesterday. look forward to race you guys

hi, see you at the track
Quote from bcblues :I don't know if I count as a newbie, since I have been a member since 2003. But after many years away, I'm back. Fresh meat - I suck at driving sims, even though I can drive pretty well (AX and RR experience - I can "hold my own"). Maybe someday I will feel comfortable joining a multiplayer game, but for now it is mostly hotlapping.

Maybe it´s good to practise first . I did it too, I got LFS in 2005 and started to play in multiplayer 2006, I got license in 2008 Januray

EDIT: January
Practice, practice practice. I still suck. Even at the arcade driving games.
hi all
after 2 year i joined to S2
hi @ all

been away from lfs a while looking forward to use my steering wheel more often now

and, sorry for my bad english
Hello!
My name is Blaž i am from Slovenia, playing for a while now, but now i finally have my own license
Hi all (from thunderstormy South Africa)

Got LFS about a month ago, and a wheel about 2 weeks ago. What a brilliant simulation - it's certainly not a game. Massively enjoying it (demo so far, but Christmas is coming soon). Tried one multiplayer server - great fun driving around the parking lot crashing cars! Now got to pluck up the courage to actually enter a real race.

Slowly working my way up the hotlap charts.

Keep up the good work.

Ben
Welcome to LFS! It looks like you will be good LFS racer
Hi!
I bought LFS2 on a hunch last night after visiting the website, and all I can say is WOW.
Amazing game, tons of fun.

I'm sure you will see me around more and more.
fresh from the registry
eyy this game is soo funn! a love crashing LOL

congrats to the maker of LFS....

any tips or thread tough which has tuning set ups (AKA .TWK files for s2 z ?
drift and grip ?
Quote from Red Label :hi all i am new to lfs got the demo on friday and liked it so i got s2 yesterday. look forward to race you guys

ello to the best bunch of liceensed guys evrywhere.

Sry to ask, but where are you from (dont realise your flag)
Quote from Stefani24 :ello to the best bunch of liceensed guys evrywhere.

Sry to ask, but where are you from (dont realise your flag)

It's Iceland. (If you hover your mouse over the flag it tells you what country it is )
Another n00b joins
Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to the LFS community, been playing the demo for a little while and have been loving Blackwood so much I thought I should get the S2 licence

Been having a lot of fun with the game so far but I think I really need to get a decent wheel (G25 heavily hinted at to the wife for crimbo!), have been playing with an x360 controller so far and finding it quite tough, although the guide on here to setting it up really helped loads.

Has anyone got any good suggestions of good beginner leagues to get me started on?

Can't wait to see you all (zooming past me) out on track
Quote from Whalemeister :Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to the LFS community, been playing the demo for a little while and have been loving Blackwood so much I thought I should get the S2 licence

Been having a lot of fun with the game so far but I think I really need to get a decent wheel (G25 heavily hinted at to the wife for crimbo!), have been playing with an x360 controller so far and finding it quite tough, although the guide on here to setting it up really helped loads.

Has anyone got any good suggestions of good beginner leagues to get me started on?

Can't wait to see you all (zooming past me) out on track

absolute beginners league . it can be found from leagues section and the website absolute-beginners.nl - there is noobs and better ppl racing. Good for first League (though i havent participated in any ... Yet )

Welcome to LFS mate.
Hi all!
Hi all! my name is Bjorn from the netherlands, 29yrs of age..

Played the demo for 1 day and i was hooked! and obtained a unlock for S2 right away..

Hope to race you some day!!!

Bjorn AKA Erazotropa
Hi everyone. I play demo not for a long time and i'll try to get S2 quickest possibly. HF
Hi guys. Welcome to the forum

Make yourselves at home, put your feet up on the couch, and have fun.
Greetings!
Hello everyone,

Glad to be hear, looking forward to trading paint, er, racing politely with you all.
Hi,

I forgot to present myself two years ago but here it is...

My name is Jonathan, I'm 16 and live in Canada. I bought LFS because of this video I saw during Christmas vacations of 2006 and it got me hooked on LFS. I bought the game not too long after downloading the demo.

Well that's it, sorry for not doing it in time!
Hi all, Im Mikko from Finland, in-game im Dengel but whatsoever.

Before i get S2, im gonna buy Logitech Driving Force EX n learn to drive with it^^

See ya's on demo servers..
I did not introduce myself as well, so I might as well do it now

I am Robin from France, I bought S2 a couple of days after trying the demo, because I was really hooked by the quality of the game!
I am a member of the Nopi Drift team, but I am more of a racer than a drifter, which I do only to let the steam off (even if I think I got quite the hang of it ). It started by drifting for show, but I found that racing provided a much more tangible competition and a higher level of adrenaline
I am a lonely racer, no racing team yet, and I don't really plan on joining one/asking to be part of one. Maybe will I be invited, which I doubt as there are plenty of better racers than me and I love racing under no flagship

I had a G25, which I can't use untill June 2009, as I moved to the United-States for a study year in the University of Washington. So I'm stuck with my laptop's touchpad (yaaaaaaaay ). I spend more time studying the tracks and my racing skills in the pure sense, so that I'll be able to get even better times with the G25 (I'm improving all my pbs and my average hotlaps by now ).

IRL, I am training for the RACE Essec 24 of 2010, which is a 24h team endurance kart race between french universities. So if any French or European people listents to this and is willing to sponsor my team, I'll be glad to have as best results as possible to ensure the best promotion of our sponsors
Hey all, decided to buy the S2 license since i loved the physics in the game and the upcoming release of the VW rocco being a VW enthusiast.

Been wanting to get more serious in sim-racing. i've been playing them since the old papyrus games back on my 386/486 (not going to count my Apple II or Odyssey II systems). Finally got a FFB wheel-DFGT and love racing even more. i can't get enough of it.

You can look at my xfire page if you want to get an idea of the games i play. i also have 85%+ done in Gran Turismo 3, and 60%+ in GT4. might buy a PS3 just for GT5. the new Driving Force GT really makes me want to race. it makes it much easier to be consistent at racing.

Any North American clubs i should keep an eye out for? i'm looking to get settles in sim-racing at least for a few months. i'm out of work for a while.
Same :)
Quote from MikoZ :Hi all, Im Mikko from Finland, in-game im Dengel but whatsoever.

Before i get S2, im gonna buy Logitech Driving Force EX n learn to drive with it^^

See ya's on demo servers..

Same I'm Mikko and from Finland too

and i'm driving Logitech Formula Force EX (i don't know is RX or EX?)
but i love Live for Speed

E:now i got s2 license
E2:now i got G25

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG