The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Weirdo's
Quote from wheel4hummer :Hey, go back to your telescopic boom crane!

Now there's an idea!

*csu goes and bungi jumps off the crane in a wild sexual act of sticky pleasure*
Quote from chanoman315 :I think there are other things more exciting and without cutting your skin

People like different things. Learn to accept people for who they are.
Quote from Klutch :People like different things. Learn to accept people for who they are.

I accept them, i didnt say i didnt
#906 - AMB
Quote from tinvek :hmm hard to tell

top of washing machine in student hall of residence, on pool table in pub, on mini roundabout at about 3am one sunday morning, got ablow job off grilfriend once through car window when she wound it down to say hello in high street, lift in hotel in chester, car park in same hotel on bonnet of a bmw who's owner asked us to get off !!!

Please teach me how to be like you, your so cool, and this was a real girl? or just another sheep?
OH LOL BIG ROFL :clapclap:

Another PC comment by our very own AMB.
What do you call a welshman with more than 5 sheep?

A pimp!
Quote from tinvek :hmm hard to tell

top of washing machine in student hall of residence, on pool table in pub, on mini roundabout at about 3am one sunday morning, got ablow job off grilfriend once through car window when she wound it down to say hello in high street, lift in hotel in chester, car park in same hotel on bonnet of a bmw who's owner asked us to get off !!!

Quote from Jakg :Was she called Flossy by any chance?

Quote from AMB :Please teach me how to be like you, your so cool, and this was a real girl? or just another sheep?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :OH LOL BIG ROFL :clapclap:

Another PC comment by our very own AMB.

I already got there first :P
my weirdest place would have to be a HUGE storm water drain was walking home from school with my mates sister that was older then me some how we got on the subject of sex and yer

things you do when ur young
if only talking about sex initiated the act of sex more often
#913 - AMB
Only reason I said it was cause he was bragging, not all of us like to discuss personal life on forums.

oops tinvek I also don't believe you lol, on a pool table in a pub, hmm ye like they would allow that, you've been watching too much American Pie movies or just dreaming.

and good joke whoever said what do you call a welshman with 5 sheep LOL

pimpin' aint easy
Quote from mookie427 :if only talking about sex initiated the act of sex more often

lmao aint that the truth mate

but it can work in your favor alot

you just allways gota throw a funny propersition in the convo
Quote from Jertje :My list is even harder to tell.

- While bungee-jumping off the Eiffel Tower.
- While crowd-surfing at a concert.
- In a supermarket trolley in aisle 3 of the local supermarket - household appliances.
- On the diving board of a public swimming pool while a primary school was having swimming lessons.
- In the lions den in the zoo, right before feeding time.
- In the same zoo on a lion's back whose caretakers asked us to get off!!!

Quote from AMB :on a pool table in a pub, hmm ye like they would allow that, you've been watching too much American Pie movies or just dreaming.

I don't want to give any undue credence to his post or anything, but I once spent the night in a room full of snooker tables with a very posh young lady with a double-barreled name. The place was supposed to be a private snooker club but that was just a sneaky way to get a license to serve booze, you couldn't actually play snooker there (before that night I didn't even know they had any snooker tables), they gave membership cards to anyone who asked and never actually checked to see who was a member and who wasn't.

I think it was new years eve. I remember sneaking out the next morning was a bit tricky because the (extremely hard and scary and criminal-looking) owner lived upstairs and there were half a dozen squeaky old deadbolts on every door.
Quote from AMB :Please teach me how to be like you, your so cool, and this was a real girl? or just another sheep?

His girlfriend is Called, First name:inflat. Surname:able
Quote from sam93 :His girlfriend is Called, First name:inflat. Surname:able

I thought her name was Pam....Hairy Pa(l)m
Quote from sam93 :His girlfriend is Called, First name:inflat. Surname:able

That would make more sense if 'called' didn't randomly start with a capital
Ok let's not be grammar whores shall we Nail.
I didn't mean to. So please don't pick this post apart. I was just say there for a few minutes going "Calledinflatable" "Calledableinflat" Then I realised it was "Inflatable"

Silly me.
Quote from wheel4hummer :There's always robots:

MMMMMMM...ROBOTS! :drool:

(For the uninitiated, that there is Cameron from Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles....and she is a robot! well...cybernetic construct to be exact!)
Quote from Bladerunner :MMMMMMM...ROBOTS! :drool:

I'm pretty sure I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life then have a robot for a girlfriend. I think I'd rather become a homosexual then be in a relationship with a robot (if I were that desperate). If I still have no girlfriend when I'm like 35, then I might decide that both genders are fair game. .

EDIT: Maybe I'll up that to 40 years old or so.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG