The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :for anyone interested - the youtube channel has got an outside sound test of the BF1 V8 -there will be a cockpit test very soon!

also i am starting to add video's of normal things (autotesting, drifting, racing etc) while using gills sounds so you can see if you cn find out which is being used......

yeah good idea to also make race movies instead of drift movies
Quote from Music_Boy :Hello everyone. I love Subarus. I'm new here, tried hardly to search forum to find it but i didn't. I would like to have SUBARU IMPREZA sound engine for RB4, same as in DaveWS soundpack for FXO or similar. I don't enjoy driving front wheel drive subaru :| VTEC sound fits better with this car. Friends, please help me. Maybe it's way to copy files from FXO, i tried and renamed it, but there was some bug result in it :/ I would be very very grateful. You can't imagine how much even... Regards4all

To save you looking
Attached files
RB4_GillsImpreza.eng - 419.6 KB - 1563 views
Quote from G!NhO :yeah good idea to also make race movies instead of drift movies

i may need some drivers for a big one soon - i'll keep u all posted
Quote from J@tko :To save you looking

Thanks man

Quote from Gills4life :There is an RB4 impreza soundfile in one of the TBO soundpacks.

Thanks. I have found it and tested, but Dave's impreza sound rocks
But he uses CSR. I am trying to make the sounds as realistic as possible without it because a lot of people do not like it for the limitations it has with insim.
Help
Hi all. I downloaded yesterday a lot Gills's sound, but when I start the game, and I want to load the engine sounds, I have a problem. My ask: which version of LFS work this 100% ? Thanx a lot, and my English is don't good
Quote from torque12 :Hi all. I downloaded yesterday a lot Gills's sound, but when I start the game, and I want to load the engine sounds, I have a problem. My ask: whick version of LFS work this 100% ? Thanx a lot, and my English is don't good

version Z
Thx
Hey Gill, I love your sounds use alot of them, But I want a new sound for my FZ5, Can you please create this sound (Inside view so Its a little quieter) if you can make it a touch louder that'd be great

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7u55SKzfP8

Thats an Australian Ford Falcon XR8 Boss, If this can be created for the Fz, It'd be much appreicated
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Hey Gill, I love your sounds use alot of them, But I want a new sound for my FZ5, Can you please create this sound (Inside view so Its a little quieter) if you can make it a touch louder that'd be great

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7u55SKzfP8

Thats an Australian Ford Falcon XR8 Boss, If this can be created for the Fz, It'd be much appreicated

Good request
Quote from Rascar13 :Good request

Cheers , Hope Gill is up to it, Either the Fz or XRT (Still Prefer the Fz)
could you please make a WRX sound for the XRT. i would give you a video link but all wrx's sound the same. thanks!
Quote from Patrick Star :could you please make a WRX sound for the XRT. i would give you a video link but all wrx's sound the same. thanks!

Rename RB4_GillsImpreza to XRT_GillsImpreza.
Edit: Tweaked.
Attached files
XRT_GillsS15.eng - 343.6 KB - 713 views
New gear whine, tell me what you think.
Attached files
FBM_Gills2.eng - 172.9 KB - 440 views

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG