The online racing simulator
What does it take to make a team?
(12 posts, started )
I was wondering wondering what it takes to make a team with a proffecional site and skins(wont be problem the skins).

But the site and what the entire thing realy cost im not searching for something like The ICGT levels but would be nice to at leats have some fine drivers so it wont be team full of noobs.

Gr chrisuu
Well is money a problem for you? If not, then you can buy yourself a competitive team
Quote from hyntty :Well is money a problem for you? If not, then you can buy yourself a competitive team

\Money is the isseu
it jhust has to be affordable and fun with guys who drive good not caus alot of crashes actualy almost no crashes.

and just fun guys or girls to talk to
#4 - amp88
The most important things it takes to make a successful team are dedication and time. It's easier to make a team if you're a well known member of the community and you've conducted yourself well. If you've done a lot of events and you've finished well that helps, but you don't need to be the best driver in the world. Once you're reasonably well know you can start talking to people who you would like to have in your team. Get to know them first and make sure they too are dedicated enough to join a new team. You'll probably need all the help you can to get people in at the start. You'll need an LFS server (see here for 500 servers prices) and a TS/Ventrilo server so you can all talk to each other and organise things. A good idea with a new team is to take part in other team's leagues and events. If you conduct yourself well, your team are good fun and get along with people you will probably get a bigger turn up at your own events.
Quote from amp88 :
The most important things it takes to make a successful team are dedication and time. It's easier to make a team if you're a well known member of the community and you've conducted yourself well. If you've done a lot of events and you've finished well that helps, but you don't need to be the best driver in the world. Once you're reasonably well know you can start talking to people who you would like to have in your team. Get to know them first and make sure they too are dedicated enough to join a new team. You'll probably need all the help you can to get people in at the start. You'll need an LFS server (see here for 500 servers prices) and a TS/Ventrilo server so you can all talk to each other and organise things. A good idea with a new team is to take part in other team's leagues and events. If you conduct yourself well, your team are good fun and get along with people you will probably get a bigger turn up at your own events.

Speaking of events, whens the next [DSR] one? Would be nice to show Leb my peachy ass
#6 - amp88
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Speaking of events, whens the next [DSR] one? Would be nice to show Leb my peachy ass

It's in the planning stages at the moment. We're hoping it'll start just into the new year but things aren't set in stone. It'll be an interesting format but I can't spill the beans just yet
I would suggest to race for a while in a team first before you start of making your own one. Learn whats happening in a team and what kinda of things going on inside a team. You need to know what is happening in a team etcetra.

Like AMP said you dont have to be the fastest racer but dedicated. Making a team costs a lot of time and patience.

Make sure to yourself your dedicated enough to push on.
Ill offer free servers!
#9 - AMB
It takes balls of steel!!!!!
Cause it's known that having a succesfull team will get you a lot of ball sucking girls eh?

All you need is the will to make a team. If you really want a team, you'll be able!
Quote from niels1 :I would suggest to race for a while in a team first before you start of making your own one. Learn whats happening in a team and what kinda of things going on inside a team. You need to know what is happening in a team etcetra.

Like AMP said you dont have to be the fastest racer but dedicated. Making a team costs a lot of time and patience.

Make sure to yourself your dedicated enough to push on.

Totally agreed. And for making succesful team, you also have to have good crew for it, because it doesn't matter, how dedicated you are, if you're alone on everything.
Quote from AMB :It takes balls of steel!!!!!

Where the hell have I heard that before? I can hear the 'blockbuster' type voice saying it. My memory, my memory!

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG