The online racing simulator
Oh come on ladies don't make this thread die.
lol @ this thread. Not sure if i want to post pics of me. I would be called names, lol. and i don't have pics of myself, only with family.
Quote from chanoman315 :you sure? ... looks like a looser tbh, like trying to have cool haircut, clothes, but sitting all day on a pc ...

All day on a pc? You gotta be kiddin me. You are just what? jealous?
ok guys let's all settle this over a cuppa tea
PG Tips, milk no sugar. Cheers darlin'. :icon23:
Sorry I don't do teabags.....
Chris would love a teabag!
Their girls are great, they love you long time for only 10 euro.

CHEAP CHEAP MULTI BUY, buy now and don't mss out, on fridays BAAII 1 GET 1 FWEEE.
Quote from AMB :Their girls are great, they love you long time for only 10 euro.

CHEAP CHEAP MULTI BUY, buy now and don't mss out, on fridays BAAII 1 GET 1 FWEEE.

Actually 50 euros. If you can lower it max to 20 euros. Well, Cofeeshops for the win.
Nice lollol..
I've heard that only ppl from Netherland are allowed to use drugs there. Is that true? We're planning a tour to Amsterdam in the middle of the summer... That's why I ask
As far as i know, drugs are not legal in the netherlands, nor in amsterdam.

Weed is "tolerated" and so are the coffee shops. There's no difference between people living there and foreigners/tourists.

There's tons of coffee shops in amsterdam. In all of them you are allowed to buy and smoke weed (if you're 18 years old at least). As far as i know, you could get in trouble for smoking weed outside on the street (but even then, it would probably not be a big deal).

Ohh and... if you want the good stuff, and not too expensive... it will most likely help if you go to a coffeeshop which is not near to the center of amsterdam... those are only there to rip off tourists.
Quote from jibber :
Ohh and... if you want the good stuff, and not too expensive... it will most likely help if you go to a coffeeshop which is not near to the center of amsterdam... those are only there to rip off tourists.

What is it called? I know a good one near our house called Highschool. And that's the best one.
It was called cheech and chong if i remember correctly.
Quote from Bose321 :lol @ this thread. Not sure if i want to post pics of me. I would be called names, lol. and i don't have pics of myself, only with family.

do it!
Quote from G!NhO :do it!

Fine If somone's monitor explodes, im sorry. This is me, at my last crappy School picca Please don't laugh, because i just can NOT smile on command, very strange
Attached images
me.jpg
Quote :i just can NOT smile on command, very strange

Heh, neither can I

Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
LOOOOOOOL keep em comming
Quote from G!NhO :LOOOOOOOL keep em comming

Please, no lol you're making me even more embarresed.
There's me, after a few hard days of work. I really need to get my annual trimming done
Attached images
Image006.jpg
Maybe do you later :o
Quote from Bose321 :Please, no lol you're making me even more embarresed.

why being embarressed, nothing to be embarrassed for
Quote from Bose321 :Fine If somone's monitor explodes, im sorry. This is me, at my last crappy School picca Please don't laugh, because i just can NOT smile on command, very strange

Can I buy your glasses?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG