The online racing simulator
Demo server like real life
(49 posts, started )
#28 - Migz
Quote from David 96 :How can I make my "own" server?
I'm only 12 yers old!!!!!!

Being 12 is no reason to not know how to do something like that.
At the age of 12 i was doing stupidly complicated things that most 12 year olds wouldnt be doing.
big lol it's this tread!!!
You *could* nip over to the programmers section and grab one of the open source cruise servers, and set it up for demo (depending on which one you use, you may need to learn a small bit of coding), and get lots of demo users that like to cruise on it

Or, you could sit here and ask us to do it for you (and get lots of LMGTFY in the process...). I know which will be more productive though
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Save up if you must, but buy the S2 license, you can't imagine what you're missing, it's well worth it. Then u can do what you like.
Quote from David 96 :Ok. Maybe I buy S2 license but help me.
After I buy what happenens?

You won't get Flamed for being a demo user, but you'll still get flamed for reasons that not even Santa knows why.

If I buy LFS with S2 license and then, for example, a virus delete my hard disk?
I spend money for nothing!
I show this example because a day a virus deleted my hard disk.
But LFS is the one thing that won't be affected. When you buy, you get an unlock code. This can unlock LFS on any computer, as many times as you like (there is a limit of 3 unlocks, but it restocks every week)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :But LFS is the one thing that won't be affected. When you buy, you get an unlock code. This can unlock LFS on any computer, as many times as you like (there is a limit of 3 unlocks, but it restocks every week)

Well, after I buy it, where I have to put the uunlockcode?
And what happenens after 3 unlocks?

Sorry, I don't understand very well
you have 3 unlocks to start with and then lets say you unlock it twice then you will have 1 unlock but after you get one more to a maximum of 2

hope this helps
You use your username and password.

If your computer dies you simply download LFS again, login and unlock S2, then you can play again!
#39 - VoiD
Quote from David 96 :Well, after I buy it, where I have to put the uunlockcode?

Quote :Unlocking

Welcome to Live for Speed!

To unlock LFS you need to be registered on the official website http://www.lfs.net - click on Create A New Account on the top right of the start page and enter the requested information for user name, email address and country. Below this information you have to choose your password which must be entered twice. You should choose your password carefully. If you were sent a voucher code, you may enter it on that page, or later if you prefer. When you click on Submit you will be sent an email containing a link for verification of your account. After clicking on this link your account will be created and you will be logged in automatically. Note : you can use the same user name and password to login at http://www.lfsforum.net - the official forum and http://www.lfsworld.net - a website offering extensive online statistics.

After registering, you will then be able to buy a license using the payment method of your choice, or a voucher code. When you have paid for your license and it shows S2 in the right top corner you are ready to unlock S2.

Now you are prepared to unlock Live for Speed S2. You simply have to start Live for Speed and unlock it using your user name and password, it's as simple as that!

Welcome to Live for Speed S2!

Now you have access to all tracks and cars of Live for Speed S2. Attention: To unlock LFS you need to have an internet connection. The bandwidth of your connection does not matter so an old modem will do the job. Once unlocked all features can be used offline as well. When you first buy a license you may unlock the game up to three times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock. After that, you will receive another spare unlock at the end of every week (on Fridays to be more specific), up to a maximum of two, so that if you re-install Windows or upgrade your computer, you can always unlock Live for Speed again.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Introduction#The_first_start

Quote from David 96 :And what happenens after 3 unlocks?

Every friday you get one new "unlock". The maximum is 2 "unlocks" per licence. If you "wasted" all your unlocks you simply e-mail the devs and beg for another "unlock".
#40 - halo
Hello David,
Don't worry, LFS will run as long as you can remember your password
You may delete your LFS directory entirely, than you can go LFS main page and download the LFS again and unlock. That's it, "welcome to LFS S2" .
LFS S2 user authentication is done by the special server, so your "unlocks" are stored there too as far as I know. You don't need to keep those unlocks at safe place, in fact "unlocks" are just a process of authentication of your license by internet. If you run out of unlocks (just in case), as people mention above posts, you will have two unlocks at every friday. Until today, I used three or four unlocks total for various reasons. But I have still two. Like everyone else at S2.

By buying S2, you actually make yourself a favor if you like the top simracing experience.
If you have still questions, don't hesitate to ask.
:wow:
Thanks a lot :bowdown:
These answers help me a lot
Quote from hughesie89 :im pretty sure there is, im pretty sure if i looked i could find it. But why waste your time on people like that.

@David chill, honest to god.

Suddenly you are in charge of calling people the scum of the earth!? Your posts tell me you should take a deep look in the mirror!
so, when I have the code i put it in this?
Attached images
Immagine.jpg
#44 - VoiD
After you bought a licence you´ll get a voucher-code via email.

You have to type the voucher-code in the box above and voila, your are S1/S2-licenced.
so in the area I circle?
ok, thanks
#46 - VoiD
You´ll see it. The voucher looks like the common Microsoft- or Adobe-keys...something like "2295-STFU-6E3Z-etc...-etc..."
just a moment, what I have to do with that?
Attached images
Immagine.jpg
you dont have to buy an voucher do you??? i dont remember i did that
The top part is if someone else buys you a license I think, and you'll receive the code to put in. By going with the second (or first, if you just want S1) option here it automatically unlocks your account. Then you set a password (or maybe with the new system you can keep your demo account password, not sure), and go to LFS and enter your username and password.

Demo server like real life
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG